Similar items in stock
GreatCall 5Star Responder Wireless Personal Security Device
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$217.90 Was $294.30Save $76.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
It can happen in an instant. You get separated from your child. Your Dad doesn't feel right — but he's not sure he should call 9-1-1. Or you simply feel uneasy walking to your car at night. Now there's personal security help at the touch of a button. This compact, GPS-enabled 5Star Responder can prepare you and your loved ones for any unsafe or uncertain situation. Simply push the Call Button anytime you need help, and you'll be immediately connected to a Certified 5Star Agent. The personal security responder conveniently attaches to your keychain, purse or backpack wherever you go. All 5Star Agents are equipped to handle a wide variety of personal security situations, and are available 24-hours a day.
GreatCall 5Star Responder Wireless Personal Security Device:
Immediate connection to Certified 5Star Agents:
- Get help anytime, anywhere with 100% U.S.-based agents. The personal security agents are certified by the National Academies of Emergency Dispatch and are trained in CPR and other emergency protocols.
Enhanced location tracking with GPS technology:
- Agents use GPS technology and advanced location training to help determine your location.
Access to 9-1-1
- Hold the personal security responder button for five seconds to bypass 5Star and connect directly with 9-1-1.
Reliable Nationwide Coverage:
- 5Star is powered by one of the nation's largest, most reliable wireless networks.
Affordable & Easy-to-use:
- Push one button to operate. Just $14.99 per month with no contracts or cancellation fees. The GreatCall 5Star Responder Wireless Personal Security Device offers the first month free for Walmart customers.
Reliable Nationwide Coverage:
- 5Star works nationwide and provides you with immediate access to help anytime, anywhere wireless coverage is available - it's one of the nation's largest and most reliable networks.
Your Personal Profile:
- Your personal security device is packed with comprehensive personal details including emergency contacts, doctors and medical conditions. It helps enable 5Star Agents to assist you quickly and safely in an urgent situation.
Free LiveNurse :
- 5Star Agents can connect you to live, registered nurses anytime, day or night. This award-winning service provides health advice from experienced nurses in English or Spanish with no appointment necessary.
- The personal security responder features single-button operation with a powerful speakerphone and simple voice commands and light signals.
- 5Star Agents can provide translation support for personal security assistance in over 100 languages.
- Compact, lightweight design easily clips to your purse, backpack or attaches to your keychain.
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.9 x 1.6 x 0.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Malinda353, The 5Star can definitely be worn around the neck. The device was fashioned with a small open looop to allow users to insert a lanyard.by GreatcallSupport9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (35) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, weighs about 2-1/2 ounces. I got a lanyard to do just that. It keeps it out of my pockets and off my belt, if I wear one!by Buckeye538/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this device is much larger than the one Dad currently wears around his neck. I just got this, and will probably return it for that reason.by redsd8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, When you call Company they have a necklace you can purchase from them or you can get a chain yourself.by Suecop8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Supply your own lanyard for that purpose and you're golden. Just don't exercise with it and let your sweat wet it!by tuffstuff5048/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be! It may be a little more bulky than what you're used to. But I think it's fine.by sammyv9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It has a clip that can accommodate a keyring but I've looped a ribbon through it to wear around my neck.by carolight8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The GREAT SPLASH version ($10.00 additional) is water proofby nancydrew14068/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (26) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby TheSanfordBear8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no and noby Buckeye538/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!by XavierNC728/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No! you would have to put it in a plastic bag to take in shower.by Suecop4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. That's one flaw about this product. Other than that, it's extremely durable!by tuffstuff5048/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The 5Star Responder is not water proof. You may try to put in a water proof bag if you want to take it into the shower.by GreatcallSupport8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you set up your 5Star account online it offers location service. It doesn't cost anything extra. After doing so, you can sign in online and see where the device (and your family member) is.by SSLovesPark8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are registered as a contact and given authorization by the owner -- you can either call Star log onto a computer and use the GPS feature to track.by TheSanfordBear6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when you register the device, you add emergency contacts. They can go online and search for you anytime they want. It narrows your location to roughly 100 feet of where the device isby Buckeye538/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! I've done this on myself to test it! You can setup access to "Greatcall.com" and immediately "command" the location at anytime OR call GreatCall customer care, and they'll locate the responder for you!by tuffstuff5046/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to push the button. However, you can give family members access to the account and using the "locater" feature. Check out their website for details. There is also a "notes" feature on the account website where the user can list where they're going and what conditions they anticipate to be involved in. Again, the user must give family members access to the account page and this information. It's really easy. Just look at their website.by carolight8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 5Star Locator Service allows you to manage personal safety by inviting friends and family to go online and securely locate the user on a map, wherever they are with the 5Star Responder. You can also use the Locator Service to find the location of the Responder if it is lost or misplaced.by GreatcallSupport8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $20.75 Was $24.95Save $4.20
- from $3.97
- Reduced Price$12.95 Was $15.54Save $2.59