Great Value: Vegetable Oil, 1 Gal
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When you are looking to stock your pantry full of essential cooking needs, rest assured that Great Value 1 Gallon Vegetable Oil provides quality oil you can count on as well as a quantity that will last you a long time. This large bottle of Great Value Oil is 100% pure and is made from soybean oil. With its high smoke point, Great Value Oil is easy to cook with, bake with, and lubricate pans with. Great Value 1 Gallon Vegetable Oil comes in a clear bottle so you can keep track of how much oil you use, and it also has a handle to help make pouring easier and more controlled. Great Value 1 Gallon Vegetable Oil prepares you for the next time your recipe calls for soybean oil.
Great Value Vegetable Oil, 1 Gallon:
- Soybean oil
- Clear bottle with handle
- 100% pure
Warning Text: Any oil will burn if overheated. Do not leave unattended while heating.If oil smokes, reduce heat. If fire occurs, turn off heat And coveruntil cool. Do not put water on hot or flaming oil. Do not pour hot oilinto this container. Damage can occur, causing injury. Always refer topackaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Soybean Oil. Allergy Warning: Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Peanuts.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer:||Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.|
|Food Allergen Statements:||May contain traces Of peanuts. , Contains soy.|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||"0g trans-fat per serving (14g)A Sodium Free FoodA Cholesterol Free FoodKosherGluten-FreeHigh in Omega 3 ALA. Contains 60% of the Daily Value for ALA per serving. The Daily Value for ALA is 1.6g."|
|Features:||0G trans fat per serving , 100% pure , No artificial flavors or colors|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6-080601|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.56 x 5.04 x 11.75 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||10|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes . I use it in my deep fryer all the time. I strain it and use it over again.by An anonymous customer11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just I fried chicken came out good just asked my kidsby 009jj3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is what I always use in my deep fryer and it works fine. My deep fryer goes to 375 Fby Bobbyx653/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We use it successfully in our deep fryer.by the1ellemae4/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby kmalik1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that's what I bought it for.by reversepunch9/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I use the oil then strain it and pour back in the bottle it came in to reuse the next time. I usually use the same oil 4-5 times.by An anonymous customer11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I reuse this product in my deep fryer. With the exception of cooking meat in it, then i will change the oil. But french fries and donuts I get several uses with those types foods.by 1Homebound1Shopper13/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great Value Vegetable Oil can be reused in a deep fat fryer, however it is recommended to use fresh oil with each frying session, for the best possible taste.by CommunityAnswer3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product can be used more than once in a deep fryer. We would recommend cleaning it out and changing it depending on how much you use the deep fryer.by HelpPL3/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but you should strain it before storing it in the fridge.by nubgoat3/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got it on august 2013 and it expires 06-24-2014by 009jj9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 2 monthsby packbuck2/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- There are too many factors that go into how old a product found on the shelf of your local store may be. We recommend referring to the best by/expiration date on the package. If there is not an expiration date on the product, we suggest returning it to your store for a refund/exchange.by HelpPL9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- mine soured in less than 2 months it had been opened at room temperature.by rb8jo9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?