Great Value Strawberry Watermelon Drink Mix, 6 count, 2.5 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
The Great Value Strawberry Watermelon Drink Mix comes with 6-Count packs in a 2.5 oz container. It allows you to add a delicious flavor to plain water. Each serving has only five calories, which makes it a fantastic alternative to soda pop. This sugar-free drink mix is simple to use. All you have to do is pour it into a pitcher and stir for a quick refreshment. You can make 12 quarts, which is enough to serve at a party or outdoor barbecue. You can use the packs one at a time or all at once.
Great Value Strawberry Watermelon Drink Mix:
- 5 calories per serving
- Just add water
- Makes 12 quarts
- Strawberry watermelon-flavored Great Value drink mix
- Ideal for serving at a party or other function
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Contains Less Than 2% of: Gum Arabic, Ascorbic Acid, Caramel Color, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Calcium Silicate, Dehydrated Mango Pulp, Magnesium Oxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake.
May Contain Trace of Milk, Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, Wheat And Soy.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher , Low Fat|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.75 x 2.10 x 6.44 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 20 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate <1 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- No. It's like a very tasty sugar free koolaid mix.by CaliCutie4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, the product does not contain caffeine.by HelpPL2/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item contains the following ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Contains Less Than 2% of: Gum Arabic, Ascorbic Acid, Caramel Color, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Calcium Silicate, Dehydrated Mango Pulp, Magnesium Oxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake.May Contain Trace of Milk, Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, Wheat And Soy.by CommunityAnswer3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby LBoy4/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is an update to my 8/4/2015 post. I called the provided 800 number (877-505-2267) and gave them the requested info, since there are at least a few people who have noticed the flavor change and dislike it. They will be passing the info along in order to be looked in to. In the meantime, the 'lot code' can be found on the bottom of the package, near the 'best by' date. It is embossed into the packaging rather than printed-on so it may be hard to locate. If anybody wishes to try a different 'batch' you can try purchasing some of the product that has a different 'lot code' on it than ones you already purchased and know taste bad. My last poor-tasting batch was purchased in Southeast Iowa with 'lot code' ZT2X312QTCP1, if that helps anybody...by Anthony4/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We regret the product did not meet your expectations and appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products.by HelpPL4/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been drinking this for years as well, as it is also my favorite flavor. Within the last month or so I noticed a really strange 'extra sweet' flavor as well, which I do not care for, so much so that I disposed of it and made a different flavor. I thought the taste reminded me of strawberry ice cream. I enjoy eating strawberry ice cream, but I certainly do not want to drink it! I'm glad I stumbled across your comments because I thought it was just a bad batch or something in my system throwing my taste off. I bought a new 'batch' today and the flavor is the same (too sweet). I checked back on my receipts and the previous (first time) sweet batch I purchased was on 07/13/2015. I will likely throw away what I purchased today as well. At this point, I'm inclined to believe something is wrong with the ingredients or their recipe changed.by Anthony4/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?