Great Value: Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter Spread, 18 Oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the great taste of peanut butter with 25 percent less fat with this Great Value: Creamy Peanut Butter Spread. This spread gives you the delicious taste of roasted peanuts with no artificial flavors or colors. This Great Value: Peanut Butter is an ideal choice for those who desire the great taste of peanut butter without all the fat.
Great Value: Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter Spread:
- Roasted peanuts
- Corn syrup solids
- Soy protein
- Reduced Fat Peanut Butter, 18 oz
Warning Text: Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Roasted Peanuts, Corn Syrup Solids, Soy Protein, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses, Salt, Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Cottonseed, Soybean), Folic Acid, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Copper Sulfate, Ferric Orthophosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Oxide.
Explore this item
|Food Allergen Statements:||Peanuts And soy. May contain traces Of milk, eggs, anchovies And wheat.|
|Flavor:||Reduced fat , Creamy|
|Features:||Reduced fat , No artificial flavors or colors , Kosher , 25% less fat|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 3.00 x 4.80 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 12 G||18|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 G||13|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 230 Mg||10|
|Potassium 210 Mg||6|
|Total Carbohydrate 13 G||4|
|Dietary Fiber 3 G||12|
|Sugars 4 G|
|Protein 7 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have not run into any problems in a year of using/ Old Dawg gets daily and no changes in his system either/by SirTaz10/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding our Great Value Peanut Butter. In light of the recent headlines regarding the contamination of ingredients and products produced by Peanut Corporation of America (PCA), we would like to inform you that our Great Value manufacturers are not sourcing any peanuts or peanut paste from this company, nor do any of the Great Value products in our stores contain ingredients from PCA. At Walmart, we take quality very seriously and are committed to providing you with safe, high quality products.by HelpPL11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My experience with it, it doesn't! I have purchased many jars, and never did I find that to be a factor. In fact that's one of the things I love about it, is it's creamy texture.by Sandy3/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, the peanut butter should have a smooth, creamy texture.by HelpPL1/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. We suggest trying to locate the requested information on the packaging of the product from your local store. If the information you have requested is not available, please contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package and we would be happy to look into this further for you.by HelpPL5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?