Similar items in stock
Great Value: Canola Oil, 48 Oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Great Value Pure Canola Oil is a smart choice your cooking needs. The 48-oz bottle of shortening canola oil provides an ample supply and can be used for frying or baking. Great Value oil prevents sticking when cooking and is great to add to cakes, cookies and other recipes.
Great Value: Canola Oil, 48 Oz:
- 48 oz sizeCooking oil
Warning Text: Any oil will burn if overheated. Do not leave unattended while heating.If oil smokes, reduce heat. If fire occurs, turn off heat And coveruntil cool. Do not put water on hot or flaming oil. Do not pour hot oilinto this container. Damage can occur, causing injury. Always refer topackaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Pure Canola Oil. Allergy Warning: May Contain Traces Of Peanuts And Soy.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Gluten-Free , Kosher|
|Food Allergen Statements:||May contain traces Of peanuts And soy.|
|Features:||0G trans fat per serving , 100% pure , Only 1g saturated fat per serving , No artificial flavors or colors|
|Size:||48 fl oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||53507-GRV|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 3.04 x 10.87 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- use a conversion calculatorby pepper94287/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the barcode number and any other details that may help us to identify the product so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products.by HelpPL11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, this is the way it is.by Dotty4311/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We regret the product did not meet your expectations and appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products.by HelpPL11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course. Anytime you get an oil from a nature product you better filter it or it will surely be cloudy in no time at all.by mikiep7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is refined.by HelpPL1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?