Great Value Pizza Sauce, 14 oz
Check out these related products
$31.00You save $7.48
About this item
About this item
Always Refer To Packaging For The Most Up To Date Allergy Information.
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Soybean Oil, Salt, Spices, Parsley, Natural Flavors. Allergy Warning: Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk, Eggs, Shrimp And Wheat.
Must Be Refrigerated After Opening To Maintain Safety.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 11.6 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 260 mg||11%|
|Potassium 200 mg||6%|
|Total Carboydrate 4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 1 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, at least at this time the sauce is naturally gluten-free. Always check the ingredient lists on the label, though, because ingredients do change :)by ChristianMotherof47/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is gluten free at this time.by HelpPL7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This product says refrigerate after opening, but how long is it good for in the fridge after it has been open?
- you can store an opened jar of sauce in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or you can transfer and froze the sauce to a freezer-safe container up to 3 monthsby EleAndEdo1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We recommend using this product within 3-7 days after opening.by HelpPL12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the barcode number and any other details that may help us to identify the product so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products.by HelpPL1/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it probably means that the sauce is produced on the same equipment as shrimp. it says that cause the law requires to manufacturers to identify any ingredients on their food labels in order to alert consumers to the possibility of allergenic cross-contamination. for the same reason if a product is vegan or vegetarian friendly, you will find it written on the food labelby EleAndEdo1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products