Great Value Mozzarella Cheese, 16 oz
Check out these related products
- $2.28 Was $3.07Save $0.79
- $2.48 Was $2.78Save $0.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Cultured pasteurized part-skim milk, salt, enzymes
- Low-moisture part-skim
- Rich in calcium
- No artificial flavors or colors
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes. Allergy Warning: Contains Milk. May Contain Traces of Pecans and Soy.
Instructions: Keep refrigerated.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer:||Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains milk. May contain traces of pecans and soy|
|Features:||No artificial flavors or colors , Rich in calcium , Part skim , Low moisture|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.23 x 1.23 x 1.23 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6 G||9|
|Saturated Fat 3.5 G||18|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 20 Mg||7|
|Sodium 200 Mg||8|
|Potassium 25 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate <1 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 7 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Enzymes are used as a clotting agent in the cheese vat to facilitate the separation of curd and whey. While most cheeses utilize microbial based enzymes, calf rennet, the traditional source, can be used in some products. It is possible that either type could be present in this product.by HelpPL12/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, we do not specify a requirement with our suppliers and it is possible that either calf rennet (beef), microbial based enzymes (plant), or porcine-based (pork) could be present in trace amounts in the products we package or process.by HelpPL7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what kind of enzymes do (Great Value Mozzarella Cheese) have? Is that animal based on? if yes: what kind of animals?
- Thank you for contacting us about our Great Value cheese products. Great Value strives to provide excellent quality products at everyday low prices to our customers. At this time, we do not specify a requirement with our suppliers and it is possible that either calf rennet (beef), microbial based enzymes (plant), or porcine-based (pork) could be present in trace amounts in the products we package or process.by HelpPL12/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.08 Was $2.34Save $0.26