About this item
Great Value Mini Flavored Marshmallows:
- 4 fun fruity flavors--Strawberry, Lime, Lemon and Orange
- Fat free
- Naturally gluten-free food
- Naturally and artificially flavored
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Dextrose, Water, Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1.
Explore this item
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 15 Mg||1|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 24 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 11 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The gelatin in this product is sourced from pork skin.by HelpPL8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The gelatin used in this product is sourced from a USDA approved supplier. They are not required to state type, pork or bovine (cow). Since the product is not certified kosher you can assume it is pork based.by CommunityAnswer8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?