Great Value: Luncheon Meat, 12 Oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Great Value Luncheon Meat is a delicious and savory addition to a meal. It can be fried, served with eggs, made into sandwiches and prepared in numerous other tasty ways. This pork luncheon meat comes in a sealed easy-to-store 12 oz can.
Great Value Luncheon Meat, 12 oz:
- U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture
- Great Value meat is fully cooked, ready to eat cold or hot
- Bake, fry, broil or place in microwave
- 12 oz
Warning Text: Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Pork, Salt, Water, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite. Allergy Warning: May Contain Traces Of Milk, Wheat And Soy.
Instructions: Heating: fully cooked, ready To eat cold or hot. To fry: fry slices inskillet until golden brown on both sides. To bake: place slices onbaking pan. Bake at 425 f for 10 minutes. To microwave: place slices onmicrowave-safe plate. Heat on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until hot. Tobroil or grill: place slices on broiler pan or grill. Broil or grill 2minutes on each side until golden brown.
Explore this item
|Food Allergen Statements:||May contain traces Of milk, wheat And soy|
|Features:||U.S. inspected And passed by department Of agriculture , Ready To eat cold or hot , Money back guarantee , Gluten free|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.20 x 4.00 x 3.30 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||140|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 16 G||25|
|Saturated Fat 6 G||30|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 40 Mg||13|
|Sodium 790 Mg||33|
|Potassium 140 Mg||4|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 7 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- ain't no telling these days'by burymeatwalmart5/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- switzerlandby burymeatwalmart3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when -- no country of origin-- is listed on Walmart products it is supposed to mean it is made in the USA. read the tiny print on cans- top or side or bottom to look for country of origin markings-- also check to see if the ''meat'' is from the USA and not brought here to be processed and labeled USA made-- totally different things. it appears to be SPAM with a GV label and a slightly lower price.by abearwhocares5/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Great Value Luncheon Meat in the 12 ounce can has a stamp on the can (you can see it in the picture) that says "US inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture". I don't believe that our Department of Agriculture does inspection of foods in any countries other than the USA. This verbage can also be found under "Item Description".by Pinky2123/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can locate the country of origin on all of our products. If there is no county of origin on a Great Value product, then the country of origin for the product is the United States.by HelpPL4/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Sugar is listed as one of the ingredients of this luncheon meat. How come the sugar and carbohydrates reflected on the nutritional facts says 0?
- it's not enuff to worry about in the long run'by burymeatwalmart5/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- computer mistake maybe'by burymeatwalmart3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the amount of sugar used is under the amount that is required for reporting carbs on labels--- i';d be more concerned about the very high FAT content.by abearwhocares3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The nutritional value on the label of this product is per serving. Since the sugar content per serving is below .05mg it can be listed as zero.by HelpPL3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 month under my roof, maybe less'by burymeatwalmart5/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 month maybe under this roof don't worry you'll have it gone a time too soon if yore like me 'hungry'by burymeatwalmart2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are too many factors that go into how old a product found on the shelf of your local store may be. We recommend referring to the best by/expiration date on the package. If there is not an expiration date on the product, we suggest returning it to your store for a refund/exchange.by HelpPL1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- shelf life is oct 2018 hope this helps i am ordeing more i did not know it could last that long thank you for asking it also help me i love that lunch meat it so cheapby annebanna5/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?