About this item
Keep milk on hand without refrigeration with the Great Value Nonfat Instant Dry Milk. Powdered dry milk is easy to store, making it a good choice for camping trips and cooking. It is made from real milk, is fortified with vitamins A and D and contains no fat, artificial flavors or colors. Powdered milk is an economical alternative to fresh cow's milk. This package contains 25.6 ounces of instant dry milk.
Great Value Nonfat Instant Dry Milk, 25 6 oz
Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Nonfat Dry Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3. Allergy Warning: Contains Milk. May Contain Traces Of Eggs, Almonds, Cashews, Pecans, Walnuts, Wheat And Soy.
Preparation: To make 1 quart, add about 1 1/3 cups Of great valueinstant nonfat dry milk To 3 3/4 cups Of cold water. Stir untildissolved. For best flavor, store in a tightly sealed glass containerand refrigerate overnight before serving. Serve chilled. To make 1 cup:1/3 cup instant nonfat dry milk, 7/8 cup cold water. To make 1 qt: 1 1/3cups instant nonfat dry milk, 3 3/4 cups cold water. To make 2 qts: 22/3 cups instant nonfat dry milk, 7 1/2 cups cold water. To make 8 qts:entire pkg (25.6 oz box) instant nonfat dry milk, 7 1/2 qts cold water.Product may settle in carton, resulting in slight variations in thenumber Of quarts made when instant nonfat dry milk is measured by thecup. The contents Of this package, however, will yield the number ofquarts indicated when the product is measured exactly by the weight.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 2.5 x 9.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg||1|
|Sodium 125 Mg||5|
|Potassium 390 Mg||11|
|Total Carboydrate 12 G||4|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 12 G|
|Protein 8 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. My question is , when you say" IT WILL TASTE BEST IF USED BY 12/3/14", it means 2012/3/14 or 12/3/2014?
- Okay ... I would advise you go with the American version, not UK or AU. December 3, 2014.by whatchadoodle9/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12/3/14by ladydi444/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This would mean that the product expiration date is December 3, 2014.by HelpPL7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was confused by the mix in answers so this is what I read. To make 8 qts: entire pkg (25.6 oz box) instant nonfat dry milk. So the 2 Gal answer would be correct for the 25.6 oz box. Seems pretty expensive but I live close to stores and Walmart has just lowered their milk to just under $2 a gal. Probably because most stores have it on sell for less than $2 Gal most weeks. Guess I'm lucky compared to what some people seem to be paying. I'm still looking because I have health problems it's not always easy to get to the store. FYI: I did read if you and a can of condensed milk to a Gal of powder it tastes a lot better. Haven't had powder milk for about 45 yrs. so sure hope it is better than it used to be. I'm wondering if you have to let it set overnight because it tastes better cold or because flavors have to blend?by Bearcat73625/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 20 quarts or five gallonsby ladydi445/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (12)Was this answer helpful?
- This container makes 2 gallons of milk.by HelpPL5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is a powder. Mix it with water and presto!by GeeDeePee10/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is powdered (dry) milk.by HelpPL9/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?