About this item
Great Value Coffee Creamer is a delicious alternative to milk or cream. This grocery item contains 0g of trans fat per serving and has a full taste. Store this hazelnut coffee creamer in your pantry or keep it in your office to enjoy any time of day.
Great Value Hazelnut Coffee Creamer:
- 0g trans fat per serving
- 15-oz, fat-free coffee creamer contains no cholesterol
Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Soy Lecithin. Allergy Warning: Contains Milk And Soy.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.045 x 3.045 x 7.56|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2.5 G||4|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||6|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 10 Mg||0|
|Potassium 45 Mg||1|
|Total Carboydrate 8 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 6 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it does not say that on the packaging but I did some research and it is gluten free. :)by eosobsession9/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This creamer is dairy and gluten free.by CommunityAnswer6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby eosobsession9/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not contain aspartame or nutrisweet.by HelpPL7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?