Great Value Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 16 oz
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Cultured pasteurized part-skim milk, salt, enzymes
- Low-moisture part-skim
- Approximately 4 cups
- Rich in calcium
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Naturally gluten-free
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose Added to Prevent Caking, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor). Allergy Warning: Contains Milk. May Contain Traces of Almonds, Pecans and Soy.
Instructions: Keep refrigerated
Explore this item
|Manufacturer:||Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Gluten-Free|
|Features:||Approximately 4 cups , 0G trans fat per serving , Low-moisture part-skim , Rich in calcium. No artificial flavors or colors , Naturally gluten-free food|
|Form:||Shredded & Grated|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.23 x 1.23 x 1.23 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6 G||9|
|Saturated Fat 3.5 G||18|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 20 Mg||7|
|Sodium 200 Mg||8|
|Potassium 25 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate <1 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 7 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does the great value brand stringable cheese and pizza cheese contain animal rennet? thanks in advance.
- Thank you for contacting us about our Great Value cheese products. Great Value strives to provide excellent quality products at everyday low prices to our customers. At this time, we do not specify a requirement with our suppliers and it is possible that either calf rennet (beef), microbial based enzymes (plant), or porcine-based (pork) could be present in trace amounts in the products we package or process.by HelpPL1/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, there are no animal rennet, in the great value finely shredded mozzarella cheese, 16 oz.by Dionne10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does contain an enzyme called rennet which is a key ingredient in cheese manufacture. It does have several different sources, animal, microbial and fermentation.by HelpIsHere12/24/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We suggest checking the packaging of the product at your local store, as formulas may change from time to time based on customer feedback or other business needs. Any product bearing a kosher symbol must be manufactured with only kosher certified ingredients. If a kosher symbol is not present on the label of the product, it contains at least one ingredient that is not kosher certified.by HelpPL11/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.08 Was $2.34Save $0.26