Great Value Peanut Butter Crunchy, 28 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Great Value Peanut Butter, 28 oz, offers a crunchy, satisfying texture. This crunchy peanut butter is prepared to kosher food standards, and no artificial flavors or colors are included in this product. 28 oz of kosher peanut butter are included in each jar.
Great Value Peanut Butter Crunchy, 28 oz:
- Prepared to kosher food standards
- Contains no artificial flavors or colors
- 28 ounces of Great Value Peanut Butter
- Great Valley's guarantee is our the promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product; if for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money, whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple.
Warning Text: Always Refer To Packaging For The Most Up To Date Allergy Information.
Ingredients: Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Molasses, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Cottonseed, Soybean), Salt. Allergy Warning: Contains Peanuts. May Contain Traces Of Milk, Eggs, Anchovies, Wheat And Soy.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Flavor:||Crunchy peanut butter|
|Features:||Great for you|
|Digital Video Formats:||Jar|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.63 x 10.88 x 5.68 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||140|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 16 g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 130 mg||5%|
|Potassium 190 mg||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 7 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It does not need refrigeration.by MrsClaus9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not need to be refrigerated after opening.by HelpPL11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn't.by ndholmes11/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not have to be refrigerated after opening.by HelpPL11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, my friend checked.by ndholmes11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some Great Value peanut butter was recalled as part of the Peter Pan recall that was several years ago. Wal-mart uses several different manufacturers for their peanut butter so almost no shelves were completely free of Great Value Peanut butter. There have not been any more problems with any peanut butter since then that I am aware of.by lazeeshopper11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not affected by a recall at this time.by Help4U2/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- China. Everything is made in China.by Anon8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The countries of origin for this product is United States and Canada.by HelpPL9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This peanut butter was made in the USA using peanuts grown in the USA.by CommunityAnswer10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?