Similar items in stock
Great Value Crunchy Nugget Cereal, 24 oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Start your day out right with a balanced breakfast that includes Great Value Crunchy Nuggets. This cereal is made from whole grain wheat and barley and is free of artificial flavors and colors. This 24 oz Great Value cereal box contains many servings, each one including eight essential vitamins and minerals. You'll get plenty of protein and carbohydrates as well. This kosher cereal is a nutritious way to start off your day before moving on to other activities. It also makes for a healthy snack anytime. Add Great Value Crunchy Nuggets to your morning breakfast selection.
Great Value Crunchy Nugget Cereal, 24 oz:
- *Amount in cereal. 1/2 cup fat-free milk contributes an additional 40 calories, less than 5mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 6g total carbohydrate (6g sugars) and 4g protein. Cantidad en cereal. 1/2 taza de leche descremada aporta 40 calorias, menos de 5mg de colesterol, 65mg de sodio, un total de 6g de carbohidratos (6g de azucar) y 4g de proteina
- Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, We'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed
- Cereal crunchy nuggets. Cebada y trigo de grano integral
- Kosher cereal
- 24 oz Great Value cereal is high in 8 vitamins and minerals
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Whole-grain wheat and barley
Warning Text: Always Refer To Packaging For The Most Up To Date Allergy Information.
Ingredients: Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Salt, Yeast, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D. Allergy Warning: Contains Wheat. May Contain Traces Of Milk, Almonds, Cashews, Pecans, Walnuts, Peanuts And Soy. Harina De Trigo De Grano Integral, Harina De Cebada Malteada, Sal, Levadura, Hierro Reducido, Niacinamida, Oxido De Zinc, Vitamina A Palmitato, Hidrocloruro De Piridoxina (Vitamina B6), Riboflavina (Vitamina B2), Mononitrato De Tiamina (Vitamina B1), Acido Folico, Vitmaina B12, Vitamina D. Advertencia Por Alergia: Contiene Trigo. Puede Contener Trazas De Leche, Almendras, Castanas De Caju, Pacanas, Nueces De Castilla, Cacahuates Y Soya.
Explore this item
|Digital Video Formats:||Box|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.50 g*||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||1%|
|Sodium 290 mg||15%|
|Potassium 210 mg||6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 48 g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 7 g||28%|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 7 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
This cereal has approximately 41 net carbs. To calculate net carbs, you should subtract the amount of fiber from the total amount of carbohydrates in the product. For example there are 48 grams of carbohydrates, 7 grams of fiber, and 3 grams of sugar. So to calculate the carbs subtract 7 from 48 to get 41 total carbohydrates. I hope this helped you.by ConCon3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Very high in carbs..... After deducting the fiber the total grams of carbs for that 1/2 cup is 41 - remember, these nuggets are compacted and are not airy like the flakes are. You don't add both of those carb figures, just that higher first one and then deduct the amount of fiber.by JuVon4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
You usually subtract fiber in grams from the total content of carbs in grams. 48-7. So you're really eating 41 grams per serving then.by Vee244/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your inquiry. For further assistance with the information requested, please contact Walmart Private Brands directly at 1-877-505-2267.by HelpPL6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?