About this item
- Our Guarantee Is Our Promise That You'll Be Fully Satisfied With The Taste And Quality Of Every Great Value Product. If For Any Reason You Aren't Happy, We'll Replace It Or Return Your Money. Whichever You Prefer. All You Need Is The Package And The Receipt. It's That Simple. Great Quality. Great Price. Guaranteed.
- No Artificial Flavors Or Colors.
- Naturally Gluten-Free Food.
Always Refer To Packaging For The Most Up To Date Allergy Information.
Collard Greens And Water. Ingredientes: Col Y Agua.
Heating: Stove: Empty Contents Into Saucepan And Heat On Medium-High For Approximately 5 Minutes. Drain, Season To Taste And Serve. Microwave: Empty Contents Into Microwave-Safe Dish; Cover; Heat On High For 3-4 Minutes. Stir, Drain, Season To Taste And Serve.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.875|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 3.0 x 4.07|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 g||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 5 mg||2%|
|Sodium 35 mg||1%|
|Potassium 210 mg||6%|
|Total Carboydrate 2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 3 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The cholesterol in this product was tested and showed that some of the greens did contain 2mg of cholesterol, therefore this amount was rounded up to 5mg on the packaging. Our greens have recently been retested for nutritional verification, and on future runs of this product, the cholesterol will reflect the current 0mg per serving on the product label.by HelpPL9/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our Great Value cans do use BPA in the lining. BPA is used as a protective coating in metal cans and is a key building block for lightweight, high performance polycarbonate plastics. Polycarbonates, biobased resins and multi-layer plastics are identified with the recycle code number 7. Great Value product plastic cans that have recycle code number 7 will have BPA. BPA is very common around the world today and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires the use of "food contact grade" coatings in cans and other packaging to ensure the safety and wholesomeness of food. BPA-based epoxy coatings have become the preferred choice for metal packaging globally. Please note that consumer confidence and food safety are our primary concerns therefore we have recently notified our suppliers that all children's products are not to contain BPA. We have kept abreast of the ongoing discussions regarding BPA in both the U.S. and abroad. While there is no scientific data available currently that suggests BPA is a health risk, we are working with our packaging experts to find an alternative.by HelpPL12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have researched your question and we can share with you that item is a product of America. We would also like to share with you that you can also locate the country of origin on all of our products. If there is no country of origin on a Great Value product, then the country of origin for the product is the United States.by PVHelp12/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?