About this item
Great Value: Coffee Non-Dairy Creamer adds rich, creamy flavor to your coffee. This lactose-free coffee creamer does not require refrigeration, making it a good choice for office break rooms and to keep on hand for guests. Great Value coffee creamer comes in a generous 35.3-ounce package. Enjoy a deliciously rich, creamy cup of coffee anytime with this non-dairy creamer.
Great Value Coffee Non-Dairy Creamer:
Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color. Allergy Warning: Contains Milk And Soy. Solidos De Jarabe De Maiz, Aceite De Soya Parcialmente Hidrogenado, Caseinato De Sodio (Un Derivado De LA Leche), Fosfato Dipotasico, Mono Y Digliceridos, Dioxido De Silicio, Estearoil Lactilato De Sodio, Lecitina De Soya, Saborizante Artificial, Colorante Artificial. Advertencia Por Alergia: Contiene Leche Y Soya.
For hot coffee: spoon 1 teaspoon into cup Of prepared coffee. Add morefor larger cup or mug, To taste. For other hot drinks: add one or moreteaspoons To hot tea or hot cocoa To desired taste. For liquid coffeecreamer: mix one part very hot water with one part great value non-dairycreamer, stir thoroughly. Add one part cold water. Store inrefrigerator.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.76 x 4.76 x 9.43|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.5 G||1|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 10 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 1 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- powderby Dinah39/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Powderby oldfencelady8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- powder formby Judy3285/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is in powder form.by HelpPL9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Powder.by 76hdgirl9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- powderby mulberrygal8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not to my knowledgeby Dinah310/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each serving of this only has 1 gram of carbohydrate which would make it technically according to the American Diabetic Association Diet sugar free for Diabetics. If your needs for sugar free are other than that and must be more stringent you can find sugar free but doubt they would have less carbohydrate.by Shoshanna7198/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cannot have much sugar either. I love this product because it has 0 sugars or is technically "sugar free" although it isn't advertised on the front of the package.by MrsShopperLady11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there's no sugar in it..................by virgo5311/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great Value does not produce a sugar-free version of this product at this time.by HelpPL11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Soybean oil and no, it is not a trans fat.by Dinah310/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know that I would use it that way but to each their own. It states on the label that there are no saturated fats or trans fats which are the bad ones. Unsaturated fats are the ones that do not cause the blockages and are liquid at room temperature. You lose a lot of nutrients by substituting this for your milk and while this is a good product it is not made to do this. Have you got a milk sensitivity or just do not care for the taste?by Shoshanna71910/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains the following: Trans fat - 0.38g/serving Monounsaturated Fat - 0.15g Polyunsaturated Fat - 0.01gby HelpPL10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?