Great Value: Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce, 16 oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Warnings: Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Water, Cream, Soybean Oil, Parmesan And Romano Cheeses (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Cornstarch, Enzyme Modified Egg Yolks, Whey (Milk), Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Natural Flavors.
Directions: Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.68|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.139 x 3.139 x 5.81|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 10 G||15|
|Saturated Fat 3.5 G||18|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 30 Mg||10|
|Sodium 350 Mg||15|
|Potassium 30 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the source of "natural flavors" in this product - are they derived from animal or vegetable souces? If it is from animals, then which ones?
- The enzymes in the Great Value Alfredo Pasta Sauce are derived from kid, calf or lamb origins.by HelpPL5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The enzymes in this product are derived from kid (goat), calf or lamb origins.by PVHelp5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product should be used within a few days of opening. We recommend tightly capping the unused portion and refrigerating it immediately for best results.by HelpPL5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $19.98 Was $29.27Save $9.29
- $2.00 Was $2.34Save $0.34