Great Value: Buttermilk Ranch Dressing, 36 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Jazz up your salads with Great Value: Buttermilk Ranch Dressing. This salad ranch dressing, in a 36 oz bottle, is made with real buttermilk and contains no artificial flavors. With its creamy texture and pleasant tang, this buttermilk dressing is a delicious addition to your salads.
Great Value: Buttermilk Ranch Dressing, 36 oz:
- No artificial flavors
Warnings: Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Water, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Buttermilk, Vinegar, Natural Flavor (Milk), Phosphoric Acid, Modified Cornstarch, Monosodium Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Dried Grlic, Dried Onion, Spices, Color Added, With Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium EDTA Added As Preservatives.
Directions: Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.72 x 2.889 x 9.535|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||100|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 11 G||17|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||8|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 5 Mg||2|
|Sodium 290 Mg||12|
|Potassium 30 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1g per serving, which isnt very muchby boboskiwhatindotin6/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This dressing contains a total of 1.18 grams of sugar per serving with the added sugar contributing 0.84 grams per serving of the total amount.by PVHelp6/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1. Our family LOVES this dressing - - it is our favorite. 2. I have a bottle in front of me and am reading the label. Some of the products included are: egg yolks and modified corn starch. 3. The Allergy Warning on the bottle reads: Contains Milk and Eggs. May contain traces of Anchovies, Wheat, and Soy. 4. If gluten is part of one of those, then, I guess it might NOT be gluten-free. 5. Understand your quest - - we have family member for whom we have to search contents carefully also.by jazrobean4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Product formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback or other business needs. If a Great Value product is gluten free or naturally gluten free it will state so on the package.by HelpPL4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. if sealed and not opened, how long after the "best if used by" date is it still ok to open and use??
- I wouldn't use it. The date is on there for a reason.by BigDaddyVolFan4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We do not recommend consuming products that have passed their expiration date, as we cannot guarantee the quality and freshness of these products once they have exceeded their shelf life.by HelpPL2/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $2.77 Was $2.92Save $0.15