About this item
Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Long Grain Brown Rice
Cooking: stove top: preferred method. 1. bring 2 - 2 1/2 cups water toa boil. Add 1 tsp butter or margarine And salt (optional). 2. stir in1 cup rice. Reduce heat, cover And simmer 45 - 50 minutes. 3. removefrom heat. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed.Fluff with fork. 4. serve. Makes 2 cups Of cooked rice. For bestresults: do not rinse before or drain after cooking. For firmer riceuse less water And simmer for a shorter time. For softer rice, usemore water And simmer for a longer time. Do not lift lid whilecooking, steam cooks rice.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 3.8 x 1.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 100 Mg||3|
|Total Carboydrate 35 G||12|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 4 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, as of March 2014 they added nitrite.by RainbowDistributionCentre6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not contain preservatives.by HelpPL3/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have researched your question and we can share with you that item is a product of America. We would also like to share with you that you can also locate the country of origin on all of our products. If there is no country of origin on a Great Value product, then the country of origin for the product is the United States.by PVHelp10/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 8 ounces in a cup so this whole bag would be equal to 2 cups of rice. It requires 2 cups of water per 1 cup of rice.by CommunityAnswer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?