About this item
A pleasant apple aroma makes this Refill Size, 60-oz Antibacterial Dishwashing Soap an ideal choice for virtually any kitchen and gives you an ample supply to have on hand. The antibacterial properties of this Green Apple Scent Dishwashing Liquid Detergent will keep your dishes and hands free of bacteria. This Great Value Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid is also specially designed to break down grease buildup and other residue. The Great Value Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid is phosphorous free. The concentration of the 60-oz Antibacterial Dishwashing Soap Refill Size allows you to use a smaller amount of soap to achieve fantastic cleaning results.
Great Value Antibacterial Green Apple Scent Refill Size Dishwashing Liquid/Hand Soap:
- Helps fight germs on hands when used as a hand soap
- Ultra concentrated so you use less
- Ultra grease fighting
- Biodegradable cleaning agents
- Contains no phosphorus
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, drink a glass of water to dilute, contact a physician, or contact a Poison Control Center right away. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. To avoid irritating fumes, do not mix with chlorine bleach. Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Water;Sodium Lauryl Sulfate;Sodium Laureth Sulfate;Lauramine Oxide;Sodium C10-16 Alkylbenzenesulfonate;Sodium Xylene Sulfonate;Ethanol;Perfumery products;Laureth-9;Sodium Sulfate;Triclosan;Isopropanol;Sodium Chloride;Magnesium Nitrate;Benzophenone-4;Acid Blue 9;Yellow 5;Methylchloroisothiazolinone;Magnesium Chloride;Methylisothiazolinone
Wash hands And rinse. Do not use in automatic dishwashers.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.93 x 7.04 x 11.06|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would fill up as many containers as possible. I use this as hand soap,dish washer soap an the sink dishes. I have two bottles on the counter for ease.by shaorn63457/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sorry--but any product would do this if left uncapped. I would add a little hot water--put the lid on and shake it up---over the sink. I would let it set for awhile, then shake it again, and use it. Lids on things are there for a purpose! Maybe buy another bottle would work too.by 2Walmartgirl6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Suggestion is use a different dispensing bottle (keep on top of your sink) and store this product in a different location (storage cabinet/closet), and only use to refill dispensing bottle.by 5678MOM1/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please close the top part and before you do clean or rinse any soap residue from spout of pour area and if you find it may still get blockage you can try a tooth pick in opening of spout hole.I leave on top of sink area.by companiongirl12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1. In the future, keep the dispenser cap closed to preserve the wonderful green apple scent; 2. Soak the cap in a bowl of very warm water; then, use a small nail brush to remove excess dried soap residue; or in the alternative: 3. Hold the cap under warm running water and use a small brush to eradicate the undesired residue.by LePetitGymRat11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I suggest dispensing it into a cup of boiling water. Boil the water first (even microwaved water), then once out of the microwave, leave the cap in the water until the dishwashing soap is loosened, then rinse under the tap, and recap. Hope this helps.by HornetKick10/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Same thing happens to me, I run it under hot water before leaving it sit. I use it right out of the big bottle I don't use it as refill so I run it under water each time seems to help a lot.by plc39/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you take the dispenser off the bottle and run it under hot water, in the open position. It should clear the problem up.by tartermama9/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The temperature fluctuations under the sink due to the hot and cold water pipes may be causing this to occur with this product. We suggest rinsing the pour spout out prior to storing it and to try storing it in a pantry.by HelpPL9/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?