Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$5.44 List price $18.33Save $12.89
- $11.27 Was $17.50Save $6.23
- Clearance$12.53 List price $14.85Save $2.32
- from $5.97
- $2.97 Was $3.47Save $0.50
- Rollback$3.33 Was $3.58Save $0.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Tough on stains, grease and grime
Warning Text: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of reach of children. Do not mix with other household products such as chlorine-type bleaches, toilet bowl, wall or tile cleaners. Combining with chemical cleaners may release hazardous gases. Do not use to soak aluminum pans. Avoid contact with eyes And prolonged contact with skin. Do not take internally. Avoid inhalation of vapors. Use in well ventilated area. First aid: eyes: flush 10-15 minutes with water. Call a physician. Skin: wash thoroughly with water. Internal: immediately give large amounts of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician. Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information. Irritante de ojos. Nocivo si se ingiere. Mantener fuera del alcance de los ninos. Irritante de ojos. Mantener fuera del alcance de los ninos. No mezclar con otros productos domesticos como lejias de tipo cloruro o limpiadores de tazas de inodoros, paredes o azulejos. La combinacion con otros limpiadores quimicos puede liberar gases peligrosos. No utilizar para empapar ollas de aluminio. Evitar el contacto con los ojos y el contacto prolongado con la piel. No ingerir. Evitar la inhalacion de vapores. Utilizar EN areas bien ventiladas. Primeros auxilios: ojos: enjuague durante 10-15 minutos con agua. Llame a un medico. Piel: lave bien con agua. Ingestion: proporcione de inmediato abundante leche o agua. No inducir el vomito. Llame a un medico.
Instructions: Cleaning: general cleaning: use 1/2 cup ammonia to 1 gallon of water for refrigerators And other appliances, sinks, bathrooms, dishes, glassware, pots And pans, garbage pails, windows, mirrors, linoleum, ceramic tile floors And venetian blinds. Special woodwork And painted walls: add 1 cup ammonia, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/4 cup baking soda to 1 gallon hot water. Ovens And broilers: leave dish of ammonia in oven overnight. Spillovers wipe easily in morning. Rugs And upholstery: vacuum first. Use 2 cups ammonia to 1 gallon warm water. Dampen sponge And work suds lightly into surface. Caution: try out on small inconspicuous area to make sure color is not affected. Laundry: general laundry: add 1 cup ammonia to tub of hot water. Use 1/2 the usual amount of soap or detergent. Special laundry: for blankets And woolens add 1 cup of ammonia to tub of lukewarm water. No soap or detergent needed. For heavy duty cleaning: use ammonia in higher proportion or at full strength as desired.
|Gender:||Women , Men , Unisex|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Apparently this is not just water and ammonia. If one puts a small quantity in a petri dish and allows it to evaporate, a white film is left behind. Pure ammoinia and pure water evaportate with no residueby GabbyJim4110/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients are water, ammonia, tetrasodium edta (chelating agent), and surfectant (proprietary information).by PVHelp10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- For a physical copy of the MSDS we ask that you contact Walmart Hazardous Material Information Office at 479-277-6800, Option 2. You may also research MSDS sheets on line by visiting http://msds.walmartstores.com/applications/.by HelpPL4/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (15)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the percentage of concentration of pure ammonia in this product? Also what is its price?
- This product contains about 2-3% Aqua Ammonia. It is not pure ammonia as it contains surfactants. All prices vary by store location. We would suggest contacting your local store for pricing information on this item.by HelpPL2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$16.63 List price $22.17Save $5.54
- Reduced Price$9.52 List price $12.38Save $2.86
- Reduced Price$46.05 List price $57.56Save $11.51
- Reduced Price$33.57 List price $43.77Save $10.20
- $5.26 List price $5.79Save $0.53
- $8.22 List price $9.04Save $0.82