Great Value 100% Liquid Egg Whites, 16 oz
Check out these related products
- $2.28 Was $3.07Save $0.79
- $2.29 Was $2.99Save $0.70
- $2.48 Was $2.78Save $0.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Made from eggs
- USDA inspected egg product
- Good source of protein
- Free of cholesterol and fat
- 25 calories per serving
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Egg Whites. Allergy Warning: Contains Eggs.
Instructions: Keep refrigerated. Shake well. Cooking: skillet scrambling: 1. spray skillet with great value no-stick cooking spray; preheat over medium heat. 2. shake & pour desired amount into heated skillet. Cook without stirring until edges And bottom begin to set. 3. lift cooked part And gently turn to scramble. Continue cooking until set. Microwave scrambling: 1. spray a microwave-safe bowl with great value no-stick cooking spray. 2. shake & pour 1/2 cup into bowl. 3. cover & cook on high 45 seconds. Stir gently. Cook 20 to 30 seconds more or until set but slightly moist. Important: must be kept refrigerated to maintain safety. Pasteurized; use within 7 days of opening. When cooking this product, please cook to at least 165f.
Explore this item
|Features:||Made from eggs , 100% liquid , USDA organic , 25 calories per serving , Good source of protein|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 75 Mg||3|
|Potassium 60 Mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate 1 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 5 G||10|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The only ingredient in this product is egg whites.by HelpPL9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Eggs are the only ingredients in this package of egg whites.by CommunityAnswer9/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The health and wellbeing of our customers is of paramount importance to Walmart. We do not recommend consuming products that have passed their expiration date, as we cannot guarantee the quality and freshness of these products once they have exceeded their shelf life.by HelpPL2/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product should be consumed by the use-by date.by CommunityAnswer12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! This product is pasteurized, so it can be used as is.by carlaan5/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Since the Great Value Liquid Eggs are pasteurized (which kills harmful bacteria), they can be consumed "as is" without cooking.by PVHelp5/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?