Great Value: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 25.5 oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Great Value Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a high quality olive oil with an excellent flavor. Use it hot or cold in recipes or salad dressings. This 100-percent extra virgin olive oil has a beautiful golden color, and makes flavorful dipping oil. For an extra treat, chop fresh herbs or garlic in a small amount of the oil and let rest for several hours before dipping. You can also season the Great Value 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste with salt, pepper, a squeeze of fresh lemon or a touch of balsamic vinegar. Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fats that are part of a heart-healthy diet. Great Value olive oil contains no artificial flavors, colors or trans fats.
Warning Text: Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Gluten-Free , Kosher|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GRVA-EV-25.5OZ|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1044152|
|Features:||Naturally gluten-free food , Great for dipping And pouring , 0G trans fat per serving , No artificial flavors or colors|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.87 x 2.87 x 8.75 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||10|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. In fact, when We used to make homemade soap and shampoo, we only used extra virgin olive oil instead of any animal fat.by RaZiN7/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can use it, very goodby voyageu714/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use olive oil on hair.by HelpPL11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I would think so. It has very little scent. I use it on my cuticles and of course, it's great for cooking purposes.by Glad4Grace6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course Olive Oil can be used on hair, in fact in Indian Aryuveda therapy Olive Oil is use extensivly. It was used in ancient times to cleanse body and hair in affluent families.by sailorsaki11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mostly Greek;some Italian and Spanish tooby stu19484/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- says product of Turkey, Argentina, Italy, Spain, Tunisiaby mikiep2/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the country is; Tunisia, spain, italy, turkyby voyageu712/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product may be sourced from Spain, Italy, Greece or Tunisia.by HelpPL6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Olive Oils claiming to be "Extra Virgin" by definition can only be pressed by mechanical means, in a low temperature ( around 27 C) and covered by a nitrogen gas blanket to prevent oxidization and hence loss of flavors and nutrients. However this process by itself does not guarantee an excellent Oil by itself as this also depends very much on the type and variety of Olives used and their state at the time of processing. Climate and seasonal factors have great influence on the final product and farmers may very well experience years where the first cold press can be of rather exceptional or rather average quality. It takes years of experience to get it right. That why it is the more important that independent testing confirms the quality of Olive Oils as to assure consumers peace of mind.by sailorsaki11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the best I have used!by emagma7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) in the refining of this product; it is mechanically pressed.by HelpPL10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?