About this item
Great Value Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a high quality olive oil with an excellent flavor. Use it hot or cold in recipes or salad dressings. This 100-percent extra virgin olive oil has a beautiful golden color, and makes flavorful dipping oil. For an extra treat, chop fresh herbs or garlic in a small amount of the oil and let rest for several hours before dipping. You can also season the Great Value 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste with salt, pepper, a squeeze of fresh lemon or a touch of balsamic vinegar. Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fats that are part of a heart-healthy diet. Great Value olive oil contains no artificial flavors, colors or trans fats.
Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.594|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.87 x 2.87 x 8.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||10|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes you can use it, very goodby voyageu714/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use olive oil on hair.by HelpPL11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I would think so. It has very little scent. I use it on my cuticles and of course, it's great for cooking purposes.by Glad4Grace6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course Olive Oil can be used on hair, in fact in Indian Aryuveda therapy Olive Oil is use extensivly. It was used in ancient times to cleanse body and hair in affluent families.by sailorsaki11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mostly Greek;some Italian and Spanish tooby stu19484/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- says product of Turkey, Argentina, Italy, Spain, Tunisiaby mikiep2/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the country is; Tunisia, spain, italy, turkyby voyageu712/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product may be sourced from Spain, Italy, Greece or Tunisia.by HelpPL6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The supplier or producer of this Oil should have a batch specifc certificate of Origin and chemical Analysis certificates which conforms to the production standards for Extra Virgin Olives Oils, set out by the International Olive Oil Council or the European Union.by sailorsaki11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no additional oils or additives in this product. The olives are harvested and then processed into a pulp, usually through use of a hammer mill. This pulp contains the natural skins, pits, waxes, oil and water found in the olives. The pulp passes through an extruder, centrifuge and decanter to separate as much as the skins, water and unwanted material from the oil. This oil still does contain some natural waxes, long fatty acid chains and very small particulates of the olives. For the US market, this oil is filtered through a clarifying filter (much like that of a pool filter). No chemicals are used in this process. This oil is mostly sediment free. At times (due to our manufacturing facility location in Upstate New York) this oil is cold and some of these left over waxes and fatty acid chains have congealed. As the oil must pass through our clarifying and safety filters before bottling these congealed waxes and fatty acid chains are removed from the oil.by HelpPL8/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am concerned about this also. The oils do come from several sources which is one of the red flags. I must say I was surprised that it appears to be EVOO, and tastes good.by Mocitygranny9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?