Great Value: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 17 Oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Great Value 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil a great addition to your cooking and baking recipes to add a delicious flavor to foods. It is also ideal for dipping bread and you can use it as a dressing when mixed with vinegar on salads. It has no artificial colors or flavors and is all natural. In addition, with no trans fat per serving, you can feel confident that you are making a healthy choice. This dipping olive oil is ideal for use with any recipe that calls for olive oil, or it can even be a replacement when other oils are called for.
Warning Text: Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Instructions: Store away From heat And light.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Features:||0G trans fat per serving , No artificial flavors or colors|
|Size:||17 fl oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||42778|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.56 x 2.56 x 7.24 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 G||21|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||9|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby MamaBoston9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. Oils don't contain glutenby Roe436510/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, this product does not contain gluten.by HelpPL7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,you can use this oil on your hair. Natural Oils are a great way to seal in moisture and this is Extra Virgin Olive Oil..so it is great sealant for hair.by natural9211/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We can only recommend using this product as stated on the label.by HelpPL11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a great tasting oil but why would you use it on your hair? It's for eating and your body needs it. I mix it with red wine vinegar and use on salads. I'm losing weight fast.by michaelromance11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It can but there's really no need.by Roe436510/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We always recommend that our olive oil be stored at room temperature. This recommendation holds true for the majority of olive oil manufacturers, no matter the form (Extra Virgin, Pure, Light). Olive Oils are clear at room temperature and become cloudy at approximately 62 degrees Fahrenheit. The natural fatty acids in the oil will precipitate out of solution at the cooler temperatures and often will turn cloudy. The need to refrigerate olive oil is not necessary in part due to the fact that olive oil is an inhospitable medium for microbial growth.by PVHelp6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$6.26 Was $6.98Save $0.72