About this item
- No sugar added
- High in Vitamin C
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Contains 100% juice
- Naturally gluten-free
Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
Chill And shake well before serving. Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.12|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.54 x 5.54 x 11.58|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 35 Mg||1|
|Potassium 260 Mg||7|
|Total Carboydrate 28 G||9|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 28 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- We would like to share with you that you can locate the country of origin on all of our products. If there is no country of origin on a Great Value product, then the country of origin for the product is the United States. In reference to this specific product, please refer to the ink-jetted stamp on the bottle that states "Concentrated From". The apples would be grown and processed into concentrate in those countries.by HelpPL11/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- We would like to share with you that you can locate the country of origin on all of our products. If there is no country of origin on a Great Value product, then the country of origin for the product is the United States. Please note the ink-jetted area on the packaging that states "Concentrated From". The apples would be grown and processed into concentrate in those countries.by HelpPL9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The sugar in this product is naturally occurring. There is no additional sugar added to this product.by HelpPL9/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product says "No Sugar Added" because the makers did not add any sugar. Any sugar which is in it is naturally occurring sugar from the apple.by NikoleC4/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains malic acid, which is naturally occurring in apples and apple juice. Ascorbic acid is added to this product.by HelpPL5/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?