Great Neck 4.8V Cordless Screwdriver, 4 Bits, 200RPM
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Great Neck 4.8v Cordless Screwdriver, featuring 4 bits and 200RPM, is a powerful and convenient tool for the home construction toolbelt. This 4.8v Cordless Screwdriver is crafted with comfort and versatility in mind, and it offers a solid but comfortable rubber grip handle. Its LED light allows this power screwdriver to be used even at night or in dark areas with ease, and its compact size makes it easy to transport. The Great Neck 4.8v Cordless Rechargeable Screwdriver also comes equipped with both forward and reverse operation and a low batter indicator to quickly check its power level.
Great Neck 4.8V Cordless Screwdriver, 4 Bits, 200RPM:
- Features LED light
- Comfortable rubber grip handle
- Forward and reverse operation
- Low battery indicator
- Power type: rechargeable battery
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.4 x 8.2 x 10.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The voltage for the screwdriver is 4.8 and it's only to charge it and it's plugged into a two prong outlet and it's very lightweight!by grammapooh1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 120by jackie00731/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. Not really. See my other answer to a previous battery question.by Smooth7210/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. If you want to take it apart, find a battery the correct type, amperage and size and then solder it in, then yes, it does. Otherwise NO it does not. Just buy another driver in 4-6 years and start over. These battery-inside drivers are considered "disposable" by the industry. They are generally low-torque and less than useless in a situation where you actually need torque to screw something in. They are great for hobbyist for taking apart project-boxes and removing circuit boards. They will not drive a big wood screw into a piece of oak.by Smooth7211/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?