About this item
The Multi-Function Fabric Task Chair is suitable for use in your home office or business. Stylish and fully-functional, it contains a multitude of amenities that provide a comfortable place to sit for a long day at the office. It features a triple-paddle control mechanism that puts you in complete control of the height and seat and back angles, providing you with the an ideal sitting position. The thickly padded back and arms on the adjustable task chair add comfort.
Fabric Multi-Function Task Chair with Arms, Multiple Colors:
- Multi-function task chair with arms
- Thickly padded, pillowtop seat and back
- Durable gray fabric upholstery
- Height adjustable back
- Height adjustable T-arms
- Soft polyurethane padded arm rests
- Triple paddle, multi-function control mechanism
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Seat angle adjustment
- Asynchronous seat and back angle adjustment
- Infinite locking seat angle adjustment
- Infinite locking back angle adjustment
- Back height adjustment knob
- Tilt tension control knob
- Heavy-duty nylon base
- Dual wheel casters
- Seat size: 19.75"W x 18.25"D
- Seat height: 18.25" - 21.5"H
- Seat thickness: 4"H
- Arm height from floor: 24.75'' - 31"H
- Arm height from seat: 6" - 9"H
- Back size: 19.5"W x 18" - 20.75"H
- Overall dimensions: 19.75"W x 25.75"D x 35" - 41"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.75 x 25.75 x 41.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Kj, They attach at the seat, well underneath the seat. You could just leave them off I would guess.by kim672556/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- arms ARE removable, if you take the screws out from underneath. Just don't put them on when your putting it together, if you wish not to have them. It won't affect the operation of the chair.by tabletime5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can leave them off or just unbolt them.by Zigig5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nair, there was no listed limit. But I'm over 300 lbs and it's worked for me. I'm on my second one. The first lasted over 10 yrs. Also I spend a lot of time in the chair at my computer. Things did brake, but, I'm very hard on the chair. One of the arms broke in half. I was able to tape it and it was good for a couple more yrs after that. One of the wheels broke. That was a pain. But these days they sell the parts. I hope this answers your question. Kimby kim672551/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 250lbsby ironwine20112/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?