Granite Ware 9-Piece Canning Set, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Easily preserve all of your fresh fruits and vegetables using the black Granite Ware Canning Set. Enjoy your favorite produce throughout the year while saving money on those expensive store brand jams or jellies. This unique Granite Ware Canner is made of porcelain enamel. It includes a 21.5 quart canner, lid, lid wrench and more. Show kids and family a creative and economical way to preserve tasty food. Use it for the holiday season. This device can quickly store your homemade goodies to give as gifts. Your 9-piece Granite Ware Canning Kit comes equipped with side-looped handles to help ensure safe and secure transport. Preserve your food on either gas or electric ranges with this set. This black Granite Ware Canning Set can meet all of your canning needs.
Granite Ware 9-Piece Canning Set, Black:
- Includes 21.5 qt canner, canner lid, jar rack, 9" colander, lid wrench, funnel, tongs, jar lifter and magnetic lid lifter
- Canner is made of porcelain enamel on steel construction for quick heating
- Side loop handles help ensure safe and secure transport
- Domed lid with loop handle helps trap in heat for faster boiling
- Funnel has an easy-fit design for regular and wide-mouth jars
- Safe to use on both gas and electric stovetops
- Hand wash the Granite Ware Canner
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.818|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.25 x 14.25 x 9.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Al, no you can not because the canner does not have a flat bottom which will cause the pot to rock out of control.by lilmiss6010/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, because it does not have a flat bottomby lilmiss609/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question regarding our Canning Kit! You can process 7 quart jars at one time.by Customer Service11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?