About this item
The Granite Peak is an excellent all-around mountain bike that is right at home on rugged unpaved paths as well as cruising the streets in your neighborhood with a suspension fork that smoothes the path ahead of you and tire tread that grips pavement or dirt.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
Roadmaster Granite Peak 26" Men's Mountain Bike, Black:
- Steel mountain frame geometry for easy riding with suspension fork that smoothes bumps and increases control
- Twist shifters change gears smoothly through 18 speeds assisted by a Shimano rear derailleur
- 3-Piece mountain crank offers wide gear range
- Alloy wheels provide control and durability
|Bike Type:||Mountain Bikes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.0 x 32.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has a quick release seat but not a stand.by CommunityAnswer3/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes for the seat but not for the stand.by Hobbo196911/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the seat is quick release and has a center stand.by clueun10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does come with quick release seat and a standby Amateurrider11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby kdesineedi1/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it will require some assembly upon arrival.by CommunityAnswer1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine was delivered to the store in a cardboard crate. It took probably an hour to get it all together. There's a very good owner's manual with instructions. The tools required were a Phillips screwdrive, a small wrench and a knife to cut through the shipping ties.by RobertTG3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The front tire, seat, pedals, and handlebar has to be assembled.by AHappyBuyer123/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You need an allen wrench and a screwdriver.by CommunityAnswer3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only tools that we used were, allen wrench and an adjustable wrench.by Hobbo19694/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Phillip screwdriver, Allen keys-4mm,5mm,6mm and 8mm Spanner-15mm, 10mm Pliersby Amateurrider10/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15mm open and box wrench and a metric allen wrench setby hellbilly20144/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?