About this item
The Granite Peak is an excellent all-around mountain bike that is right at home on rugged unpaved paths as well as cruising the streets in your neighborhood with a suspension fork that smoothes the path ahead of you and tire tread that grips pavement or dirt.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
Roadmaster Granite Peak 26" Women's Mountain Bike, Magenta:
- Steel mountain frame geometry for easy riding with suspension fork that smoothes bumps and increases control
- Twist shifters change gears smoothly through 18-speeds assisted by a Shimano rear derailleur
- 3-Piece mountain crank offers wide gear range
- Alloy wheels provide control and durability
|Bike Type:||Mountain Bikes|
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||43.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.0 x 32.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The lowest setting of the seat is thirty two inches high.by CommunityAnswer2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height of the seat in it's lowest position is approximately 32 inches.by b5652/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat sits 32 inches on the lowest possible setting.by MoneyMakingDealer2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front tire of the Schwinn Granite Peak 26" Ladies Mountain Bike is not quick release.by CommunityAnswer1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby kotto5/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but you can buy the quick release bolt from any bike shop or even at Target or Walmart (if they have in stock) and easily convert the wheel to a quick release wheel. No different than changing the seat really. This bike is a GREAT deal!!by xjetjockey3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you order it and ship it to the store, they might have it already put together for you. Otherwise ask them. I would rather just buy it from the store because the shipping may have caused some problems with the bike. So try and buy from the store because it'll be already put together and you can try it to see if it'll fit you.by PassingReviewer7/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If purchased in store you can buy it assembled. If you purchase online and have it shipped there will be some assembly required.by CommunityAnswer12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can buy it at walmart assembled. otherwise, the rear wheel is on, you need an allen wrench to put on the handlebars. its easy. you need a pedal or thinner wrench to put on pedals, easy. you need a 15mm wrench to put on the front tire. just unhook the brake so you can set the tire through the brake pads.by fijilaural12/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?