About this item
1. Chicken Soup for the Soul has always had a strong focus on parents and grandparents, and has sold more than ten million books specifically on parenthood.
2. Books represent a new thematic experience, even for readers of past books, as Chicken Soup has tightened the content, and books contain only relevant stories. Out-of-date stories were eliminated. 3. Each book contains 101 stories recompiled from dozens of past Chicken Soup titles.
4. Our 101 Best Stories collection is an efficient way for new readers to obtain books covering Chicken Soups most popular topics.
5. Every book has a warm and moving foreword from Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen explaining the companys rebirth and its return to 101 stories per book.
6. Chicken Soup for the Soul earned the Guinness World Record for having the most books on the New York Times bestseller list at one time.
7. Last year, USA Today named Chicken Soup for the Soul #5 on its list of 25 books that left a legacy over the past quarter century.
A parent becomes a new person the day the first grandchild is born. Formerly serious and responsible adults go on shopping sprees for toys and baby clothing, smile incessantly, pull out photo albums that they just happen to have with them, and proudly display baby seats in their cars. Grandparents dote on their grandchildren, and grandchildren love them back with all their hearts.
This new book includes the best stories on being a grandparent from Chicken Soup's extensive library. Everyone has experienced the special ties between grandparents and grandchildren the unlimited love, the mutual admiration and unqualified acceptance. Grandparents and grandchildren will enjoy these lovingly written stories written by grandparents about their grandchildren and by grateful grandchildren about their grandparents.
The book is set in larger print for easier reading.
Explore this item
|Contributed by:||Canfield, Jack|
|Contributed by:||Hansen, Mark Victor|
|Contributed by:||Newmark, Amy|
|Publisher:||Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC|
|Publish Date:||Sep 30, 2008|
|Number of Pages:||380|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.98|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 5.5 x 1.0|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.