About this item
Welcome to the 1980's. Welcome to Vice City, a huge urban sprawl stretching from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, a town brimming with delights and degradation. Having just made it back onto the streets of Liberty City after a long stretch inside, Tommy Vercetti is sent to Vice City by his old boss, Sonny Forelli. But all does not go smoothly upon his arrival in the glamorous, hedonistic metropolis of Vice City. Tommy is set up and loses everything. Sonny wants his money back, but the biker gangs, Cuban gangsters, and corrupt politicians stand in his way. Most of Vice City seems to want Tommy dead. His only answer is to fight back and take over the city himself.
- Set in the 80s.
- Power, glamour, and corruption.
- More freedom of movement than ever before.
- Gangs are much more intelligent in this game, and so are pedestrians - don't worry, you've got all-new moves and weapons to face them with.
- There's also a much wider selection vehicles - boats, motorcycles and more new camera angles like the over-the-shoulder view.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Strong Sexual Content, and Violence
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.33|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.625 x 0.625 x 5.438|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question