About this item
Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious title in the series to date. Grand Theft Auto V delivers a world of unprecedented scale and detail bursting with life, from mountaintops to the depths of the ocean. Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a former street gangster, now looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.
- Los Santos & Blaine County - Our largest open world yet - by far - and spanning vastly diverse cultural and geographical areas, the entire world of Grand Theft Auto V is open from the very beginning of the game to explore. Visitors to the greater metropolis of Los Santos and the countryside of Blaine County will encounter faded celebrities, meth heads, party people, violent gangs, hikers, bikers and every other manner of colorful denizen. You'll be able to traverse everywhere from the tops of the mountains, through the streets of Los Santos and to the depths of the ocean floor.
- Three playable protagonists - Michael, Franklin and Trevor may live in different parts of town, have their own issues, attitudes, lifestyles, desires and goals - but they do know how to work together. They also each have their own unique skillsets to bring to the table when it's time to get the job done. Michael is a veteran bank robber, and an expert with the kind of knowledge that only comes from years as a successful career criminal. Now retired and living comfortably in an unofficial sort of witness protection, Michael's not without his own problems though - he made it out and got everything he wanted, and he's still miserable. A former street gangster now looking for real opportunities and serious money, Franklin works as a repo man for an Armenian luxury car dealership that runs scams on ambitious young hotshots with new money, selling them expensive cars they can't afford. When they can't make their payments but want to keep their cars, it's Franklin's job to get them back. Not interested in living by anyone else's rules, Trevor's a habitual drug user and extremely volatile individual that's prone to destructive outbursts and violent rampages. A former criminal colleague of Michael's from long ago - the less that's said about him the better.
- 'Recreational' Activity - The open world of Grand Theft Auto V is not just massive in scale, but will offer more to get into than ever before. For recreation, play a bit of golf or tennis, zen out with some yoga or cycle the countryside... For adrenaline heads, parachute over the city, or customize your Cheetah and take it to the streets to race suckers for money... Or earn cash the old fashioned way, by taking it - whether by ripping off liquor stores or by buying and taking over businesses that will earn you dividends... Even minding your own business having a stroll you may meet one of Los Santos' weirdos, junkies, drunkies, or starlets and find yourself off on a wild misadventure you never expected...
- Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar Games has yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles. In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on the Xbox 360.
- Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs.
- This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive (sold separately) with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Mature Humor, Strong Language, Nudity, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs and Alcohol, and Intense Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.569 x 5.351 x 7.546|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby dzhjii5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by brownsugarCC5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you will need about 8gb of free space on your XBOX 360 system to install this game.by CommunityAnswer5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- LOTS. There are several sexually graphic scenes in the storyline as well.by FR4NKMC4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is rated mature, in part, for strong language.by CommunityAnswer3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?