About this item
The Graco 4-in-1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib brings together durability and functional design, making it an ideal choice for safety-minded parents. Its classical, elegant styling will complement other nursery decor. It features a stationary drop-side that allows easy and safe access to a baby. This white convertible baby crib is versatile and changes into a toddler bed, day bed and into a full-size headboard. This allows it to grow with a child and maintain its use for years to come. Its sweet white color fits easily into already established color palettes, and will remain easy to match as a baby matures. Easy to assemble, the Graco Victoria convertible crib has a three-position mattress height adjustment that makes it more efficient.
Graco Victoria 4-in-1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib, White:
- Victoria convertible crib converts to a toddler bed, daybed and full-size headboard
- 3-position mattress-height adjustment
- Stationary drop-side for easy access to baby without raising or lowering the side
- JPMA, ASTM and CPSC safety certified
- Bedding not included
- Graco white convertible crib requires assembly
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses
- White convertible baby crib is imported
- Primary color: white
- Comes with fixed legs that keep everything secure so a child is cozy all night long
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||67.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||56.0 x 30.375 x 47.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I really love this crib and am considering buying for my baby boy. I am just not sure if this is too girly. What are other people's thoughts?
- We love this crib in our daughters room but I do think it is way to feminine and I'd never use it in my sons room.by NavyFamilyOfFour5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that the scalloped details and the carved scroll appliques on the back panel make it seem very feminine. I suggest looking at the Lauren or Charleston style cribs that Graco also has available. They are available in the same white finish and have a similar feel, but are much less feminine.by MommyToElliot8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It really does seem feminine to me. Maybe if you did like a brown or grey color in the room it wouldn't be so bad. Get some antique airplane photos for the wall...by ShaunPAPenna1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased this crib for my grandson. It is not girly at all. It's a rich color. The color selection for bedding is teal,tan,brown. Very boyish but no 'character' theme for bedding so any items added would match.by Haylee1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- South Shore Summer Breeze 6 Drawer Dresser in White Wash from Cymax store online $185 then put changing pad on top and screwed into back for safety. also purchased matching nightstand and 5 drawer dresser all looks amazing in our nursery.by hilary212/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not buy the dresser from Walmart. I actually bought one for the same price but will last a lot longer from Raymour & Flannigan.by NewMominApril084/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would just get a white changing table. I got mine at a garage sale and feel that it matches nicely.by Kimberleyrh11/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any standard crib mattress.by NavyFamilyOfFour7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just the standard crib mattress...by LoveFamily7/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a regular crib matress.by NewMominApril084/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?