Similar items in stock
Graco True Focus Digital Baby Video Monitor
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco True Focus Digital Baby Video Monitor lets you stay in clear, constant contact with your little one. This digital video baby monitor is an advanced monitoring system. Its digital technology offers unsurpassed performance, clarity and privacy with a 2.4 GHz frequency. The exclusive Graco vibration notification technology allows you to feel your baby's call when you can't hear it. The high-resolution 2.4-inch screen and digital zoom allow you to check on baby without entering the room. The low battery alarm reminds you to change the battery in the parent unit.
Graco True Focus Digital Baby Video Monitor:
- Secure digital technology for optimal clarity, performance and privacy
- 2.4 GHz frequency means no interference from phones and electronics
- High-resolution 2.4" screen with real-time digital zoom makes checking on baby easy
- Built-in vision modes let you see baby in light and dark
- 1,000' range offers coverage throughout the home
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1778833|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Primary Shelf ID:||86354|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 1.50 x 2.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can use this with more than 1 cameraby babybash9/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can add up to 4 camerasby MommylovesJosiah10/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I mounted the unit above my babies crib using the velcro strips that are sold by 3M. The unit is farely light, so I have had no problem with it staying on the wall.by babybash9/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit doesn't come with any extra pieces to mount the camera on the wall or have any brackets to do so. But I'm sure you could figure out a way.by MommylovesJosiah7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you can't pan round the room, but you can zoom in and out. You can see a lot when you have the camera zoomed all the way out and you can zoom in and out from the monitor.by darlinranchmom2/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $9.11 Was $10.31Save $1.20
- $16.97 Was $20.00Save $3.03
- $8.58 Was $9.39Save $0.81
- $119.00 List price $159.97Save $40.97