Similar items in stock
Graco Transitions Step Stool, Green
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Graco Transitions Green Step Stool helps provide confidence as your little one grows. The Graco Step Stool features convenient handles on the side of the step stool to allow your child to carry the stool around the house as independence blossoms during daily routines. With a maximum weight capacity of 200 pounds, parents can rest assured that their child is safe when using this step stool for kids. This Graco Transitions Green Step Stool is made from a lightweight and durable polypropylene material, making it sturdy and stable. In addition, the Graco Step Stool is ideal for using with the potty, sink or bed, because it is the ideal height for children. The Graco Transitions Green Step Stool allows your child to reach what he or she needs throughout the day.
Graco Transitions Step Stool, Green:
- Side handles for easy moving
- Maximum weight: 200 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.17"L x 12.99"W x 14.09"H
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.25 x 16.25 x 5.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 8 inches highby mommy6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is 2.5 years old and average height for his age. He cannot reach the handles to turn on the water but, on his tippy toes he can get his hands under the water to wash them on this stool. The stool is 8 inches high.by MommytoEli6/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The gradual steps will bring you up 1 ft on the first step off the ground & then off to second step at a tad bit more than 2 ft up from the ground.by KayhanW4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- around 8 inches highby gizmo9114/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The actual height is approximately 8.5 inches.by johnndori3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height is only 8", they have it listed for height as 14".... they have it advertised as 14.17"L x 12.99"W x 14.09"H which is wrongby mandjschorg6/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- top step about 8" from the floor.by lyynn8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a stool taller than this one. It is only a few inches taller then most standard on step stools.by RealReviewsJones2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The first step is about 4" high, the 2nd (top) step is about 7.5".by DaddaOfTwins8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While this is a good value and a well made Step-stool the measurements on the height are off by 10 inches. It is described as being over 18 inches in height and it is actually only a little over 8 inches in height. Otherwise it is a good product.by Sissychic3311/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?