Similar items in stock
Graco Table Fit Highchair - Rittenhouse
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco TableFit High Chair brings baby to the table to join family meals from the start. The unique design of this space saver high chair features eight height positions and one-handed harness adjustment for comfort and security. The wipeable, machine-washable seat pad and removable dishwasher-safe tray makes cleanup a breeze. The classic Rittenhouse pattern offers sophistication for moms-to-be, with houndstooth and damask in black and cream. It's the perfect gender-neutral fashion for stylish moms and babies.
- Uniquely designed highchair brings baby right up to the table
- 1-hand harness adjustment grows with your child
- 8 height positions to position baby properly
- Infant body support and 3 recline levels for early feedings
- 1-hand removable tray with dishwasher safe tray insert
Baby will love feeling more like part of the family when the Graco Table Fit Highchair - Finley brings him or her right up to the big table for meals. The unique design of this highchair allows it to slide right up to the table for a perfect fit and gives you easier access to baby during feedings. Eight height positions make positioning this chair for feeding even easier and it features three recline levels and an infant body support so it can even be used for the earliest feedings. The one-hand harness adjustment allows for easy adjustment to fit your growing little one while the wipeable machine washable seat pad and removable dishwasher safe tray makes clean-up easy for you. The Graco TableFit Highchair helps sets the stage for a lifetime of family meals.
About Graco When Russell Gray and Robert Cone joined forces in 1942, baby products were not their focus. The pair originally formed Graco Metal Products in Philadelphia, Penn. The firm crafted machine and car parts for local manufacturers for 11 years. Gray left in 1953, leaving Cone as sole owner, and Cone got the idea to manufacture baby products from a Graco employee, David Saint, father of 9. Inspired by the idea of Mrs. Saint soothing her babies on the backyard glider, the Graco Swyngomatic was born. The Swyngomatic sold millions, catapulting Graco to become a leader in manufacturing juvenile products in the process. Since then, Graco has set the industry standard with products like the Pack N' Play and the Travel System. Graco is one of the world's best known and most trusted juvenile products companies. Product safety, quality, reliability, and convenience are their main sources of pride, and are recognized by parents and parenting authorities alike.
|Maximum Weight:||40 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Fabric Material:||No Fabric|
|Manufacturer:||Graco Children's Products Inc|
|Features:||Convertible , Convertible,Folding , Folding|
|Material:||Plastic , Metal|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1852649|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||43.00 x 34.00 x 23.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, the outside edge is black and the removable pad is white with black design. I have this chair, and think the black is fine.by oeybanan2/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- black with grayby newbabyformsv1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's black. The other picture you saw that was grey was because there was another model that got added to the slide...when it got folded flat. This model is black and white.by Imamom771/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says up to 40 lbs but the seat looks so small to me. I don't know how much your baby weighs but if it were me I'd seach for a bigger seat.by SANFR7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. My baby is almost 5 months and she weighs 17.5 lbs and the leg separator almost crushes her chunky thighs :(by mamadesophia6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kathy, My daughter is a whopping 20 lbs at 5 months and she fits the highchair, you can also remove the divider bar and baby is still strapped into it. Hope this helps!by hkplus66/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the highest seat height from the floor? I'm looking for a high chair that can sit at my breakfast bar which is 36" from the floor. Thanks.
- It has 8 adjustable heights, and it should work ok with a 36" barby oeybanan2/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- chair that can accomodate our breakfast bar of 36 inchesby newbabyformsv1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?