Graco Swing By Me Portable Swing, Twister
Customers also considered
- $49.99 Was $69.99Save $20.00
- $68.00 Was $89.88Save $21.88
- $69.98 Was $78.88Save $8.90
- $53.97 Was $59.50Save $5.53
- $42.68 List price $55.00Save $12.32
- $54.88 List price $69.99Save $15.11
- Rollback$134.88 Was $159.97Save $25.09
- $70.00 Was $77.67Save $7.67
- Clearance$76.99 List price $99.99Save $23.00
- $74.99 List price $89.99Save $15.00
- Rollback$62.88 Was $90.00Save $27.12
- $25.46 List price $35.00Save $9.54
- $17.86 Was $21.19Save $3.33
- $101.99 List price $149.00Save $47.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco Swing By Me Portable Swing is a space saving, multi-purpose baby swing that offers two products in one. The design makes it easy to move baby from room to room and when you travel, featuring a comfortable seat, multiple swing speeds and an overhead toy bar with detachable soft toys to keep her entertained. The baby swing's compact, folding frame makes it easy to store and take on the go. Perfectly playful for the stylish mom and baby, this modern twist on a traditional dot pattern gives baby plenty to explore in Twister's bold primary colors.
Graco Swing By Me Portable Swing, Twister:
- A 2-in-1 baby swing that converts to a full-size swing
- Compact fold allows you to easily store or pack up your swing for a play date
- 1-hand, 3-position reclining seat helps your baby get cozy
- Multiple motion swing speeds for baby's different moods
- Plush seat with body support provides extra comfort for baby
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
Fabric Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Water
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Color:||Brown , Beige , Multicolor|
|Battery Size:||4 x C|
|Age Range:||0 - 12 Months|
|Primary Shelf ID:||86349|
|Maximum Weight:||25 lbs|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Minimum Weight:||5.5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1813038|
|Power Type:||Battery Operated|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||36.00 x 28.00 x 34.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no it does not all it needs is 4 c batteriesby frantzkl863/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately not.by bnb20136/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does not have a plug in adapter just battery operated.by ashley020610/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not.by Mamazboy3/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesntby Brittany102912301/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not but batteries doesnt goes fast at allby nunk1/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- hi Accacia, not this model, this only uses batteriesby Sabandija8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the swings over a month use it everyday didnt change the batteries yetby nunk1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have another one that I used with my Godchildren. Haven't used this one yet. The battery use depends on how often you use it. And I would recommend duracell of energizer batteries.by t19682/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I use ours several times a day for at least about an hour each time she gets into the swing and I have not changed the batterys yet. It's been a little under 2 months.by ALOHAMOMMY9/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used this swing for an average of one hour every day for the past 2 weeks and I haven't needed to replace the batteries yet. I like being able to move the swing easily. I put it in my kitchen while I work on dinner.by 11RCJC8/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I go through 4 batteries every 2-3 wks and theyre the big ones...D I think and the battery compartment is kind of a pain to get to but it helps being able to move it places ...out side pool side to a friends house ...I would reccomend a different swing all together but definately battery operated... maybe you could get rechargable batteriesby Mommydoingitbyherself8/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got 3 weeks out of a set of batteries. It takes 4 C's at one time.by KellaJo7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My son loves the swing, but I have such a hard time getting it started without it stopping. I hear the motor going but it doesnt stay swinging. Why?
- Mine did the same thing..I just returned mine!!by WilliamA123412/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hi skk313, never hear of this problem but i recommend to call gracobaby.com service line to get assistance, maybe is a problem and you should check it soonby Sabandija1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it's the one with the sensor, it's going to swing according to the babies motions.by t196812/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I turn it on and give it a push when it does that and it continues to swing by itself.by ALOHAMOMMY12/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$134.88 Was $159.97Save $25.09