About this item
The Graco 4-Drawer Dresser, Stanton is the perfect addition to any nursery. With four spacious drawers, this dresser will have ample storage space for all of your baby's needs. The simple yet modern styling of this Stanton Graco Dresser can be matched to the Stanton crib and dressing table or added to any nursery as an extra storage piece. With wood construction, Euro drawer glides and a classic cherry finish, this Graco 4-Drawer Dresser is easy to assemble and easy to keep clean. This classic cherry dresser comes with 1-year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Graco Stanton 4-Drawer Dresser, Classic Cherry:
- 4 spacious drawers for all storage needs
- Euro drawer glides
- Care: wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Wood construction
- Assembly required
- Easy to assemble
- Matches Graco crib finishes
- Available in Classic Cherry, Espresso and Classic White
- Dimensions: 36"L x 16"W x 38"H
- 1-year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||82.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.0 x 16.0 x 38.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it will. However, I recommend the Storkcraft Aspen changing table in cherry. The lines are very similar to that of the dresser. It really looks nice together.by IamGRANDMA2/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby BabyBre12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably- but please read my review, you don't want to order this dresser!by ajskfwrfggdasfg12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure but Wal Mart is usually good about putting everything else together for a nominal fee. It's kind of nerve wracking to get this together and time consuming. But, it's nice in the end and a good value.by IamGRANDMA2/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would have to call your local walmart.by graderz2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the store. Most of them will have an assembler put it together for you as long as they are not extremely busy. Check your store before you buy.by BabyBre12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is. However it's strudy and a good value. It's really a nice piece. It's not something you will have forever but you don't have so much invested in it that you have to treat it like an heirloom. You can afford to change it for something different down the road.by IamGRANDMA2/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some of it is solid wood and other is fragment board. It is a nice dresser though, my husband and I are happy with it and it looks really nice with our set.by graderz2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's not all made out of real wood! The drawers does not even open all the way!by Hunterboys011/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?