Graco Spree Classic Connect Travel System, Milton
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco Spree Classic Connect Baby Travel System lets you add style and convenience to your explorations with baby. The Graco Spree Travel System (Milton design) includes the Spree stroller, a top rated Graco SnugRide Infant car seat and convenient, stay-in-car base.
Graco Spree Classic Connect Travel System, Milton:
- This Graco Travel System Stroller is designed for one child up to 50 lbs
- Deluxe padded, multi-position reclining seat
- Convertible 3- or 5-point harness provides security as your child grows
- Extra-large, drop-down storage basket holds your travel essentials
- Child's tray with cup holder pivots so getting baby in and out of the stroller is a breeze
- Parent's tray with storage and 2 deep cup holders for on-the-go convenience
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension
- 1-hand, standing fold closes easily with no bending necessary
- Some assembly required
SnugRide Infant Car Seat:
- Rear-facing only for infants 5-30 lbs and up to 30" tall
- 5-point harness helps keep baby secure
- EPS, energy absorbing foam liner
- Removable infant head support cradles child's head and neck
- Stay-in-car base
- Wash removable seat cushion in cold water on delicate cycle and line dry
- To clean stroller frame, use only household soap and warm water; never use bleach
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Side-impact tested* (*in addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system)
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||39.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.0 x 19.5 x 40.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can adjust the straps from the backby Green044/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The straps adjust in the back.by Mommy04029/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, it adjusts in the back, stay away from this seat!by lauraa4709/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Green044/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the stroller supports the car seat. The car seat latches onto the tray in front of the stroller and there are two support rests near the back of the stroller to support the front part of the car seat.by Mommy04029/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. I purchased this travel system myself today for my soon to be bundle.by Tiffwhite2612/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. I just purchased this travel system myself today for my soon to be bundle.by Tiffwhite2612/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?