Graco Sound Select Audio Baby Monitor, 1853735
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco Sound Select LX Audio Baby Monitor, 1853735 features Static Filter Technology that eliminates background noise: Turn it on to hear only baby and turn it off to hear everything in the room. Moms love the patented vibration and sound lights to see and feel baby's call, and the soft nightlight makes it easy to check in without disturbing baby. The 500-foot range, two channel options, lightweight parent unit and hands-free belt clip are all made with functionality and convenience in mind. The low battery alarm ensures you'll never be caught without power. With analog value and thoughtfully added features, this audio baby monitor is a great way to stay connected to baby.
Graco Sound Select Audio Baby Monitor, 1853735:
- Static Filter Technology allows you to only hear baby's cry, without background noise
- 49 MHz frequency and 2 channels keeps your connection clear
- 500' range means you'll stay connected to baby just about anywhere in your home
- Sound lights change color as sound intensifies so you can see baby's call
- Low battery alert and belt clip add to its convenience
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.68|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 3.0 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, just the listening side. The side the caretakers listen toby VanMama7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the part that the mom carries, it is dual option you can plug it in or use batteries. The part that goes in the babies room is plug in only.by hillary9995/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No only one can be operated on 2 AA batteries: the receiver one.by OKOK3362/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, just the parents end.by sawilson2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only the parental unit uses batteries. You do have the option of using the provided ac adapter as well.by 70sMade11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Only the monitor that stays with the parent takes batteries.by DakotaLady2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both can be plugged in, only the Parent Unit is also battery-compatible.by CharredFrogLegs2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AAA'sby hillary9995/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 AA batteries. I use it for most of the day so it lasted about two weeksby OKOK3365/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AAA but it never worked on battery mode for me because it wouldn't turn off... and it cut in and outby Hotmamma921/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It takes three triple A batteries. Not sure how long they last; I thought the units were terrible and am returning mine.by DakotaLady12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It takes AAA batteries and how long the batteries last depends on the brand you buy and how often you use it with it not plugged into the wall.by CharredFrogLegs3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It works either way.by darlingsara11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby VanMama8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Both the transmitter and receiver units can be left plugged in. If you use them this way, there's no need to install batteries.by Estival4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never used batteries for this product. it works excellent plugged up.by Coachbag8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this has 2 AC adapters.by CommunityAnswer10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?