Similar items in stock
- $40.15 Was $49.99Save $9.84
- $119.14 Was $139.88Save $20.74
- $126.12 Was $149.99Save $23.87
- $92.45 Was $99.99Save $7.54
- Reduced Price$99.06 Was $118.87Save $19.81
- Rollback$22.46 Was $24.96Save $2.50
- Rollback$129.84 Was $139.99Save $10.15
- $60.69 Was $64.98Save $4.29
Graco - SnugRide 30 Infant Car Seat, Metropolis
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco SnugRide 30 extends SnugRide performance for babies from 4 - 30 lbs and up to 30 inches. Our top-rated Graco SnugRide 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure. Its LATCH-equipped, stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it's easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America's favorites.
Graco SnugRide 30 Infant Car Seat, Metropolis:
- Rear-facing only
- For infants 4-30 lbs and up to 30"
- Top rated infant car seat by leading consumer magazines and publications
- LATCH-equipped, stay-in-car base simplifies transporting your baby (additional car seat bases sold separately)
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- 5-point, front-adjust harness makes getting your little one in and out of the car seat a breeze
- Removable infant head support offers soft cushioning and support for baby's head
- Compatible with a wide selection of Graco strollers, allowing you to put together your own customized travel system
- SafeSeat Engineering means it was engineered & rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standard FMVS213: Side Impact tested
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Weight without base: 7.5 lbs
- Weight with base: 15 lbs
- Overall height: 24.5" (with handle extended)
- Width (outside): 16.25"
- Width (inside): 15.5"
- Depth: 27"
- Product Care:
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
|Car Seat Type:||Infant Car Seat|
|Age End:||24 Months|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||30 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||30 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||4 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.92|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.0 x 16.5 x 24.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, This infant car seat does include the base.by CommunityAnswer3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The snug ride 30 is menat for a child up to 30 lbs and 30 inches tall. The info listed in the product specs will be corrected. If you would like to double check please check Graco's Wesbite. www.gracobaby.com .by GracoDad1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should. Really the only thing that changes among graco carseats is the base. So the carseat itself should fit like the other one did in the stroller. I used an older Graco carseat with my second child and it fit in the new Graco stroller I already had.by xONeHoTTMaMa3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?