Similar items in stock
- Rollback$78.88 Was $100.00Save $21.12
- $50.97 List price $69.00Save $18.03
- Reduced Price$249.99 List price $309.99Save $60.00
- $84.99 Was $105.00Save $20.01
- $49.99 Was $75.00Save $25.01
- $47.99 Was $59.98Save $11.99
- $171.99 Was $204.97Save $32.98
Graco Smart Seat All in One Convertible Car Seat - Ryker
Consider these popular products
- from $41.97
- $139.97 List price $159.99Save $20.02
- $152.99 List price $179.99Save $27.00
- from $279.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat offers the ultimate in car seat longevity. This all-in-one car seat fits your child from 5 to 100 pounds and features a convenient stay-in-car base so you only have to install it once. For your child's safety, this car seat has been side impact tested and the car seat base is steel reinforced for strength and durability. For ease of use, there is a one-handed height-adjustable headrest with no-thread harness and on-the-go recline without having to reinstall the seat. Versatility is a great quality when it comes to your baby's gear. The Ryker fashion is both sleek and versatile with shades of gray and solid black. It's a go-with-anything style that boys and girls will love.
Surely, if someone made children's clothing that grew with your children the way the Graco Smart Seat All in One Convertible Car Seat - Ryker does, we would have heard about it. You may have to keep buying shoes and coats, but you're about to be set for years in the car seat department. You'll go from rear-facing infant seat to forward-facing toddler seat and finish with a secure booster seat that even includes a storage compartment to hold all the straps while they're not in use. Meeting or exceeding US standards on side-impact protection, occupant retention and maximum temperature limits, this seat offers more than just top-of-the-line safety. No matter what size your child is now or will be in the future, a 6-position adjustable headrest gives support and protection, while three adjustable reclining positions make sure that the fit is just right. You'll spend less time installing it than you will admiring your handiwork when you use the LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base and belt lock-off system.
Recommended weight limits:
- Rear-facing: 5 - 40 lbs.
- Forward-facing: 20 - 65 lbs.
- Belt-positioning booster seat: 30 - 100 lbs.
About Graco When Russell Gray and Robert Cone joined forces in 1942, baby products were not their focus. The pair originally formed Graco Metal Products in Philadelphia, Penn. The firm created machine and car parts for local manufacturers for 11 years. Gray left in 1953, leaving Cone as sole owner, and Cone got the idea to manufacture baby products from a Graco employee, David Saint, father of 9. Inspired by the idea of Mrs. Saint soothing her babies on the backyard glider, the Graco Swyngomatic was born. The Swyngomatic sold millions, catapulting Graco to become a leader in manufacturing juvenile products in the process. Since then, Graco has set the industry standard with products like the Pack N' Play and the Travel System. Graco is one of the world's best known and most trusted juvenile products companies. Product safety, quality, reliability, and convenience are their main sources of pride, and are recognized by parents and parenting authorities alike.
|Maximum Weight:||100 lbs , 40 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||0 - 12 Months|
|Minimum Weight:||5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1802199|
|Features:||Adjustable Headrest , LATCH , No Re-Thread Harness , Adjustable Arm Rest , Cup Holder|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.00 x 20.05 x 25.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am also a first time mom and purchased this seat after a ton of research. What you will get in the box is one carseat attached to one base.by TheMessiahIsReturning12/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with one base but you can purchase more separtelyby awwme10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it comes with the seat.by qq668866qq1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base comes with itby newmommytojessi2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will this car seat fit rear facing in the reclining position for an infant in back seat of a dodge caliber?
- Depends how tall you are. If you're short like me, then your seat is pushed up pretty close to the wheel. So there really is no definite answer how well this car seat will fit in your car. it depends on your height I guessby l10k0711/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most likely, yes, but whichever seat it is behind will still need to be moved up some.by TechGirl14145/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it does fit you will probably have to scoot the front seat up quite a bit. I have a Chevy Tahoe and have it in the rear facing reclined position and had to scoot my front seat up a bit.by YY20105/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a big car seat. It fit fine in my minivan in the reclining position but it wouldn't fit in our compact car.by Betty5551/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I'd like to purchase this carseat for my 7 month old son, but i am wondering how much it would cost for an extra base.
- Checked their website, it is around $100.by qq668866qq2/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 99.99 at Toys R Usby TechGirl14145/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The prices I have seen range from 89.99-99.99by YY20105/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?