Similar items in stock
- Rollback$22.00 Was $25.00Save $3.00
Graco - Simple Sounds Analog Baby Monitor
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep tabs on your baby from anywhere in the house with the Graco Simple Sounds Analog Baby Monitor. This Graco Baby Monitor offers crystal-clear sound so you can hear your baby even when you're in a different room. With its 49 MHz technology, this Graco Monitor offers adjustable channel settings and covers a range of 500 feet. Designed for maximum portability, it also comes with a belt clip, offering active parents take-it-with-you convenience. The Graco Simple Sounds Analog Baby Monitor includes one child unit and one parent unit. A low-battery alarm reminds you when the parent unit needs to be charged. This Graco baby monitor also comes with two AC adapters and an instruction booklet and requires three AAA batteries (not included).
Graco - Simple Sounds Analog Baby Monitor:
- 49 MHz technology offers adjustable channel settings
- 500' range
- Designed for maximum portability for your home
- Belt clip gives active parents wear-it-with-you convenience
- Low battery alarm reminds you when the parent unit needs to be charged
- 1 child unit
- 1 parent unit
- 2 AC adapters
- Instruction booklet
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 1.5 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Both units come with an A/C adapter. The transmitter has to be plugged in to an outlet. The receiver will work on batteries or plugged into wall outlet.by VStarSilveradoRider7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The baby unit does not have a battery, it must be kept plugged in (this is a safety feature that alarms parent if baby unit is inoperative, in this case because of power loss in baby's room). The parent unit(s) have internal batteries for short term use while unplugged (a couple of hours?), but must normally be plugged in.by CaregiverDad5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- both can be be plugged in! parent unit can be run by 3 AAA batteries.by JustHonestH5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think the main unit (the one that's in the baby's room) is supposed to stay plugged in but the parent unit has both batteries and a cord.by butterfly1113125/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The nursery unit must be plugged in at all times. The parent unit can be plugged in or used with batteries.by Vschell4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They operate on both but they work better plugged in.by t1ddlywinx4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only the parent unitby MrsKChilders4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, one is a transmitter, the other is a receiver.by VStarSilveradoRider7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by CaregiverDad5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is an analog monitor, which means it is only one way. You can only hear the baby. It works great though! And you can't beat the price.by butterfly1113125/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This monitor is for listening only.by Vschell4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The monitor SYSTEM comprises one baby unit and one or more parent unit(s). Obviously, the baby unit goes in the baby's room. The parent unit(s) can be anywhere within range, but not too close to the baby unit or screech owl-type feedback will result. Multiple parent units should not interfere with each other, unless both are in talk mode at the same time.by CaregiverDad6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $13.48 Was $14.98Save $1.50
- $149.94 Was $179.96Save $30.02
- $59.99 Was $129.99Save $70.00
- Reduced Price$64.95 Was $169.99Save $105.04
- $79.10 Was $97.90Save $18.80
- Reduced Price$172.90 Was $233.55Save $60.65
- Rollback$54.95 Was $99.95Save $45.00
- $30.30 Was $36.19Save $5.89