Graco - Reversible Napper and Changer Pack 'n Play Playard, Roman
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco - Reversible Napper and Changer Pack 'n Play Playard offers comfort and convenience. The reversible napper and changer is a newborn napper on one side and a changing station on the other. This versatile playard is designed to meet your child's needs as he grows from a newborn to an infant to a toddler.
Graco - Reversible Napper and Changer Pack 'n Play Playard, Roman:
- Full-size, removable bassinet
- Changing table
- Toy bar with soft toys
- Secure attachment allows for a safe and easy switch between napper and changer
- Airy mesh on all sides
- Push-button folding
- Convenient carrying bag
- 2 wheels
- Recommended for a child unable to climb out, under 35" tall
- Changing station for use by a child less than 15 lbs
- Bassinet is designed for an infant less than 15 lbs
- Napper for use only for infants under 3 months of age and unable to roll over
- Overall dimensions: 40"L x 28.5"W x 33.25"H
- Assembles in approximately 10 minutes
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months , 12 - 24 Months|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||28.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.0 x 28.5 x 33.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi, it depends on what your preferences: on one hand - you can just wipe it after changing your baby even if there was an accident. OR you can use one of those receiving blankets or waterproof pads - if you'd like and extra-soft layer. Plus I think the plastic can get a bit chilly for the baby so extra-layer wouldn't hurt.by VikT8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Danielle678/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What color is the "roman playard"? It shows it only in green BUT when I go to order it says red or cherry????
- Mine came in green and as far as I've seen it on the other web-sites they all were in green and no option of red or cherry was offered.by VikT8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?