Graco Pack 'N Play Playard with Newborn Napper Elite, Vance
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco Pack 'N Play Playard with Newborn Napper Elite grows with your baby from newborn to toddler. The velour newborn napper keeps baby snug and comfortable, while your toddler will enjoy the roomy playard. The convenient, comfortable changing table accommodates babies up to 30 pounds, and the deluxe storage hamper keeps everything close by. When "just anything" won't do, look no further than Vance for a sophisticated mix of neutral colors, embossed textures and comfy fabrics to bring luxury to your little one.
Graco Pack 'N Play Playard with Newborn Napper Elite, Vance:
- Beautifully styled, velour fabric is soft on your newborn's skin; it's perfect to snuggle in
- Designed to transition with your child as she grows from a newborn to infant to toddler
- Canopy on the Newborn Napper station shields baby from bright light
- Deluxe storage hamper helps keep clothes, diapers and other necessities handy
- New, larger changing table is safe for use with babies up to 30 lbs and provides time saving-convenience so you don't have to run to the nursery for diaper changes
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months , 12 - 24 Months|
|Collection:||Graco Vance , Vance|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.56|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.0 x 28.5 x 33.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does the bassinet have some sort of metal support on the bottom? Almost like a bouncer? It says it's removable??
- The bassinet's support bars go around all sides of the bassinet within the fabric. The ends snap into place on the pack n play. The bassinet is sturdy, but really easy to remove from the play pin. The changing table is also easy to remove. They just unsnap.by Coco810911/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bassinet is supported by two metal parallel bars. The bars snap together and are hooked in notches at both ends of the playard. Yes they are removable but that is to take the bassinet out to use the playpen.by clank10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does though I haven't had to use it yetby groggyship732210/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?