Graco Pack 'N Play Playard with Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat, Winslet
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco Pack 'N Play Playard with Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat keeps baby comfortable and relaxed. The Cuddle Cove rocking seat and playard bassinet is a soft, cozy nest to keep newborns comfy with the soft fabrics, gentle vibration and convenient carry handle to bring baby with you throughout the house. The convenient changing table makes diaper changes easy and three cubbies keep all your supplies close at hand. Winslet is an intricate pattern, bursting with personality, so it's the perfect gender-neutral pattern for your little one. Shades of soothing gray and cool aquamarine complement the elegant abstract pattern of swirls, sunbursts and circles.
Graco Pack 'N Play Playard with Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat, Winslet:
- Features a removable vibrating rocking seat that helps you bring baby with you
- Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat includes carrying handles to help easily move baby
- Playard designed to grow with your little one from newborn to infant to toddler
- The baby rocking seat has luxurious styled, soft fabrics to cuddle baby
- Gentle vibration in both rocking seat and playard bassinet helps calm your baby
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months , 12 - 24 Months|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||36.52|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.0 x 28.5 x 33.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes they are and machine washableby 123too11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Sheets- yes Bumpers if you want them.by jdp4410/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Think about buying a 3" mattress designed specifically for this item, that is safe. The mattress is very hard, and the baby will feel the bottom. Bumpers are not allowed to be used any more for infants. Be careful with padding as well. Ask your doctor and specialist about this, as I am not a doctor. Or check qualified resources online. There are reasons that many of these things are not used any more. There are special sheets, and a quilted fitted pad and a waterproof pad designed for pack N plays. They fit tightly which is important.by GrandmaJ099/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you will need sheets specifically for the pack n play mattress.by Somerkamp9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you will need the sheets for play yards and there is a pad out there that is cushiony, I bought one for my girlfriends. You can get a pkg of play yard sheets 2Per package at Walmart for $9.98.by pickle1119/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the bassinet is removable and it does work without being in the pack n' play. It also features vibrations and it is also a rocker.by CClough9/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, all the top additions can be removed. Our granddaughter loves the battery operated bouncing that it does. They already remove it when they just want the bassinet part.by InTheBeginningGod5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bassinet is removable and I actually meant to put this in my comment but the bassinet can be used on the floor all by itself. So when my son was a couple weeks old we went out of town to visit my inlaws and all I brought was the bassinet instead of lugging around the whole pack n play.by ACLsMomma5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?