Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.15 x 20.1 x 32.01|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i have a Kia forte which is about the same size. It is i tight fit but it works.by ladyHylton8/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This car seat will not fit rear facing in any vehicle. Designed to face forward onlyby hgto79/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i also have an 8 month old using this seat. This seat comes with an inner head rest that is removable. The opening wasn't too small for my son but it did seem to bother him by how close it came up on either side of his head. He will not ride with it on. So when he sleeps his head does fall slightly to the side sometimes. The size of the seat itself though I think will accommodate a larger baby. There is plenty of room to grow up and out. It seems to be reclined just enough that their head won't hang forward when they fall asleep in the rear facing position. This seat is not easy to carry into the house. But I feel like most child seats aren't made to be carried while the child is still inside it. All in all this is a good seat. We really like it. Hope this helps!by ladyHylton8/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is big enough for a big baby. The head rest is not extra padded but still good. It reclines well. This is not a take out of the car and carry seat.by CommunityAnswer6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the MyRide 70, available exclusively at Target is the one you would want to purchase if that feature is important to you. The cupholders are not removable, and have no inserts to pop in the dishwasher.by ColoradoMommy29/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?