Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$169.88 Was $189.00Save $19.12
Graco - Mealtime High Chair, Happy Day Pooh
Consider these popular products
- $44.88 Was $49.99Save $5.11
- Rollback$17.88 Was $24.97Save $7.09
- Rollback$18.88 Was $21.96Save $3.08
- Rollback$44.88 Was $59.88Save $15.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Graco Mealtime High Chair is a wonderful choice for anyone with small children. The one-hand, three-position recliner provides added comfort for your baby during the early feeding stages. Other convenient features include locking wheels for maneuverability from room to room and a dishwasher-safe tray insert that makes cleanup easy. A five-point harness keeps your baby secure in this Graco high chair, so you don't need to fret while you're doing the dishes. The cool Mix n' Move toy attachment pods on the tray provide your child with interactive entertainment while they are sitting. This Graco Mealtime High Chair is meant to be used for children ages 3 and under.
Graco Mealtime High Chair, Happy Day Pooh:
- 4-position height adjustment helps ensure your baby a front row seat at any family table
- 1-hand, 3-position reclining seat helps position baby for comfortable feeding
- Machine washable seat pad makes Graco high chair cleanup easy
- Removable tray with dishwasher-safe, pull-out insert makes cleanup quick and hassle-free
- 4 locking casters help keep Graco high chair still during meals and unlock for between-meal portability
- Graco high chair folds easily so it can be conveniently stored
- Happy Day Pooh feeding high chair
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||35.0 x 23.0 x 42.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes and no. It reclines back but I think the back of the seat isn't very stable. I would look for a hairchair that reclines better. I don't think this one would be good for a newborn.by umpysgrl3/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat will recline back far enough for my 8 month old granddaughter to have her bottle after she eats.by CinnyLou10/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the seat had 3 different setting 2 accomdate ur childby An anonymous customer10/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This highchair has a one-hand, 3 position reclining seat and a harness to help secure younger children.by Sara787/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this seat reclines pretty far back.by JEManly027/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tray adjust to how close or far away you can slide it in front of the baby.by umpysgrl3/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i believe it has 3 posotions where the tray can be placedby An anonymous customer10/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tray itself does not adjust in and out, but the large tray is removable and it also features a pull-out insert.by Sara787/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does fold up and it is very easy too store alsoby An anonymous customer10/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this highchair does have a fold capability--the legs fold together and it stands upright.by Sara787/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by avkwalmart5/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?