About this item
Durable, versatile and beautiful, the Graco espresso crib and changer are sure to provide years of beauty and function. Simple yet elegant in style, the sturdy Lauren crib and changer feature stationary side rails for a safe sleeping environment.
Graco - Lauren Crib n' Changer, Espresso :
- Converts from a crib to a toddler bed, day bed and to a full-sized headboard
- 3-position adjustable mattress support
- Uses standard crib mattress
- Attached changing table with changing pad features 3 spacious drawers and shelves for convenient storage
- Once converted to a full bed, the changing table converts to a side table
- Graco espresso crib and changer are JPMA certified
- Lauren crib and changer meet ASTM and CPSC safety standards
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Graco espresso crib and changer are easy to assemble
- Assembled dimensions with changer: 77.50"L x 31"W x 45.5"H
- Mattress sold separately See our assortment of crib mattresses
|Type:||Crib & Changer Combos|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||58.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I brought this crib for my first son and was able to use it for the second son. It is very sturdy. I really love it. My boys are 1 and 5 months. I'm trying to figure out what do I need to convert it to a full sized bed. Overall this is a good product. I had no problems putting it together.by SassyR360409/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I love this crib, mine didn't come with the changer (I wish it did) but mine is sturdy.by Brujita8411/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I LOVE it. Very sturdy, solid wood. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Quality it great :) Just assembled 10/05/2011by LizandBaby10/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I felt the same way, but I'm glad I purchased this product. I'm not sure if at Babies R Us and other stores they don't tighten the screws well enough, but I came across a ton of much more expensive cribs that did not seem sturdy at all, and was apprehensive to just buy something online. But I'm really glad I did. The crib is sturdy and beautiful in real life. It took my husband and I under an hour and a half to build the whole thing.by Tasja11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i recommend i like it its sturdy and good quality :)by Cababy201111/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't found a way. The wall of the changer is built in the foot of the cribby MamatoBeDec201210/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it can not only one side.by LizandBaby10/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no only on the right side as in the pictureby Cababy201110/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the changer can only be attached to the right sideby martnat8/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the color of this crib really espresso (brown tones) or is it really a cherry color (red and brown tones)?
- Red and brown tones.by Ranndella7/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dark brown tonesby BabyBrie2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is cherry color. Very disapointed! Will be returning it ASAP. Very missleading information.by MoRi4311/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?